Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,285

1 members and 3,284 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Morph King Reptiles . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    And the other day...I heard (and this is a FACT) that Jamie likes to sleep in pink, frilly underwear. The person that told me this is afraid to come forward, but I promise you it's true...'cause I heard it with my own ears!

Seriously....baseless hearsay is destructive. Period. It does NOTHING to prove anyone's point, and if anything, makes them look like nothing more than foolish rumor-mongers.
    All true...

I love baseless hearsay!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Last edited by Smulkin; 10-24-2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Removed by poster request
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

I think this might have been a miscommunication problem. I'd think $500 for a het male albino is reasonable if it's a new/different type of albino. Take a look at the Het Lav. Albino male prices. Also, I think if Andre was offered a Homo/Het animal for $500, he should have ran the other way. I can't think of ONE Homo/het Ball that is so cheap.

Seeing how he probably dealt with Joe, and Joe obviously knows as much about genetics as Tom Cruise knows about Psychology, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe was pulling a "used car salesman" on Andre and just blabbing until he made a sale.

-Lawrence

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons
    .I know some will say this is just hearsay but it is the total truth.
    Joe, I appreciate you stepping in for Andre. However...it IS hearsay. I KNOW you believe it to be true, and I am not doubting your sincerity nor your credibility in this. However.... to say "someone told me so, and that makes it true" does NOT PROVE anything.
    -- Judy

Thanks

I am outta this thread now.

I know what happened too. I know MKR and tried to not get on any side here. So......I hope that Andre re-coops his losses and moves on with his hobby.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    Joe, I appreciate you stepping in for Andre. However...it IS hearsay. I KNOW you believe it to be true, and I am not doubting your sincerity nor your credibility in this. However.... to say "someone told me so, and that makes it true" does NOT PROVE anything.
    Judy, i apologize for posting this.When i started reading this thread and seen where it was heading i decided to speak up.I remember when Andre was first looking at that "yellow blush" pile of crap.I talked to him numerous times the IM and pointed out that i had talked to several breeder freinds of mine about that snake.Everyone had the same answer "NO SUCH SNAKE" IN EXISTANCE.So i relayed this info to Andre.When he told me he was buying a pair(at the time) i voiced my concern and told him Congrats .Now on the info part,since i received this info i have passed it along to numerous people.I have forwarded this info to numerous members here also.Every person i have sent this info to agree the Joe & Wes have lied to everyone.The way things are going it will not be long until this info is brought out for everyone to see for themselves on fauna.I will infact call my freind and ask him to pickup the pace and post everything on Fauna.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

can we put a stop to anything MKR related already?? Its tearing the community apart and making it a real drag to come here and see people bickering like grade schoolers. I challenge all off you to bite your tongues! ...er maybe just make fists for a few seconds and shake them at your computer since we are not techincally "talking".
    www.ASFRats.info African soft-furred rats information and exchange.

www.WarrenReptiles.com
    Website Hosting available see site for details

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TekWarren
    can we put a stop to anything MKR related already?? Its tearing the community apart and making it a real drag to come here and see people bickering like grade schoolers. I challenge all off you to bite your tongues! ...er maybe just make fists for a few seconds and shake them at your computer since we are not techincally "talking".
    I will not post anything else that concerns those people,just with respect to my internet family here.Just incase this means YOU as in all the members of ball-python.net
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons
    Everyone had the same answer "NO SUCH SNAKE" IN EXISTANCE.
    So they have seen and understood the genetics of every snake in the world both in captivity and the wild? Impressive.

Obviously I'm just joking, but the fact is there is no way your "breeder friends" could possibly know whether or not the said trait is not reproducable unless they were told so by someone from MKR or someone who has bought into the project and proven so. Just because there is no yellow blush trait as far as they know does not mean there is no one out there with it. That is the only problem I have with this thread; it is nothing but specualtion being spit out as fact (for the most part, atleast).

Maybe they did prove it out, maybe they didn't. The only way to know for sure is either someone from MKR telling us, or by someone proving/disproving it through breeding. Until then it is nothing more than hearsay.

Thanks

Well Wes called me when I was at school and my mom left me a note and said that wes told her something about me sending the snake back and then getting a full refund. I do not think that is fair as he is ready to breed this year. I just want the $375 difference. Plus I can't ship yet.

-Andre

R.I.P. Rena Ross 1-31-07 11:00 A.M. CST

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast