Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,665

1 members and 2,664 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Morph King Reptiles . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Creatures
    I would just like to know what is really bothering you about it.
    If I read the thread correctly, he is upset b/c he feels he was lied to about the genetics of this animal..meaning, he was told it was het for albino and blush...however, he has since found out that the blush trait is not even a morph, it has not been proven genetic at all, by anyone..... and the seller said he proved it out and so on so forth. And he is upset over paying what he paid after finding out that he could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere.

Am I correct Andre?

Andre, please state your issue with this seller more clearly...
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Daniel, its a fact that the largest producer of ball python morphs in the world, has been calling around looking for mojaves to fill orders.
    Ed, it is not a fact until proof has been provided that can be varified..period. If you have proof, then share it so that everyone will know the truth, however, this he said she said business and "annonymity" of the source of this suppose proof you have does not support your claim... please do not make statements such as you have, if you are not willing to back up your statement with proof.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne
    Ed, it is not a fact until proof has been provided that can be varified..period. If you have proof, then share it so that everyone will know the truth, however, this he said she said business and "annonymity" of the source of this suppose proof you have does not support your claim... please do not make statements such as you have, if you are not willing to back up your statement with proof.
    Just playing devil's advocate, this site isn't the BOI right? So what proof does he need to provide? He made a statement and anyone can choose to believe it or not. Unless I missed something in the TOS...

Thanks

Thank you Jeanne. I was just not getting that out of what had been posted so far. This thread to me was reading as though he was mad over price vs. animals received. In that he paid more through MKR then he would have elsewhere for the same morph/animal.

Thanks

Ok, I feel this is the right time to make my PUBLIC apology. I have made many here angry with some comments putting MKR as the protagonist of the industry, boy was I wrong. I have been thinking of NOT EVEN buying from them for a long time because now I see how they are hurting the industry. But something that came to my attention yesterday, made me realize how wrong I was...

I apologize
    - The Member Formerly Known as Bpkid

Thanks

Nutshell.

He bought what MKR said was a visual blush morph that was also het for albino for $500.

Turns out, MKR gave him a line of BS and this animal was a normal ball that was het for albino.

He overpaid because MKR told him he was getting a visual blush (which does not exist) to get more money for the animal.

One more example of why you cannot trust a used car salesman who decided to try his hand at selling snakes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    Nutshell.

He bought what MKR said was a visual blush morph that was also het for albino for $500.

Turns out, MKR gave him a line of BS and this animal was a normal ball that was het for albino.

He overpaid because MKR told him he was getting a visual blush (which does not exist) to get more money for the animal.

One more example of why you cannot trust a used car salesman who decided to try his hand at selling snakes.
    What I'm not getting here is how anyone knows if he really got screwed. Where is everyone getting the information that they didn't prove out the yellow blush as a reproducable trait?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Just playing devil's advocate, this site isn't the BOI right? So what proof does he need to provide? He made a statement and anyone can choose to believe it or not. Unless I missed something in the TOS...
    So anyone should be able to state that ANYTHING is FACT on this site? Last time I checked this site was all about distributing correct information not speculation, rumors, and unsupported 'facts'.....or did I miss something?

.....I should quote you the next time someone comes around stating improper care of an animal is ok and people tell them they are wrong....

It is very easy for most people to play devil's advocate all the time......but with a little more work, someone can contribute constructively in order to benefit their community
    -Daniel Hill
    Facebook: facebook.com/hillherp/
    Instagram: instagram.com/hillherp/
    Twitter: twitter.com/hillherp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpkid
    Ok, I feel this is the right time to make my PUBLIC apology. I have made many here angry with some comments putting MKR as the protagonist of the industry, boy was I wrong. I have been thinking of NOT EVEN buying from them for a long time because now I see how they are hurting the industry. But something that came to my attention yesterday, made me realize how wrong I was...

I apologize
    care to share what it was?
    4.3 Normal Ball Pythons - Raphael, Spot, Oscar, Strykr, Honey (aka A.O.L.), Jasmine, Precious
    1.0 Grazi Line Pastel Ball Python - Chance
    1.0 possible het carmel albino - Cpt. (One Eyed) Jack (genitcally missing right eye, very ify het status)
    0.12 Normal ball pythons in transaction

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil
    Where is everyone getting the information that they didn't prove out the yellow blush as a reproducable trait?
    Thats what I was trying to figure out. Andre, please clarify what is going on.
    -Daniel Hill
    Facebook: facebook.com/hillherp/
    Instagram: instagram.com/hillherp/
    Twitter: twitter.com/hillherp

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast