Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,784

2 members and 2,782 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: My dealings with MKR

Quote Originally Posted by jessie_k_pythons
    I would like to have that to. I'm usaly the one here that tells every one to stop fighting. I posted this to make a point not to get flamed! and what happens? I get more burns... I'm going to have to go to the er for 3rd degree burns if this dosent stop.

here to make every one happy... I bought from MKR IM A DUMB :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:! there every body happy? good cuz im not
    Jessie come on noone is looking down on you. Just settle down and take that walk you were talking about.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Do you have a clue what you are talking about? The two lowlifes I referred to were Wes and Joe, not anyone on this forum. Once again, reading is fundamental.
    you got me. you were calling mkr lowlifes. i realized it after i reread your post.

but is it nice to call anyone a lowlife.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BALLISTIC BOAS
    i think if we all just did that more often this world would be a better place.
    you are right. I just get so mad when people accuse me of making the wrong move when clearly for me it is the best. It is almost like they are trying to run my life and controle me verbaly as to who I can buy from and who I can't. If i wanted to know something about some one i will inquire.
    Let me make up my mind, let me make my own mistakes, and let me do what I would like to do. I didnt see any of the breeders her offer me a nice starter package like this ... MKR can afford to do what they did for me and not feel any pressure in there check book.
    and as for me feeling riped off about the "great deal" I got I doubt any time soon they will lower there prices to what I just paid. and when they do lower there prices that low The snakes I bought will have already paid them selft off 5 fold.

Thanks

I sincerely and honestly cannot see why anyone who supports the breeding-for-profit of these animals would buy from MKR. You did state in a previous thread, your concern for the eventual prices of the snakes you hope to breed one day, so you have to care at least a little. So why buy from the people who are dragging BP prices down into the mud? I cannot in my rational mind comprehend this.
    I am not a rich girl by any means; yet I managed to save up and purchase a male pastel this year at fair market price. I just know that personally, I can post the origins/breeders of the snakes I've recently bought, with pride in my signature, and that I chose breeders whose track records are respected and who are not lowballing the market; that is all that matters to me personally.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

You know I dealt with MKR and NO ONE said anything to me about it as far as burning me even when I mention my purchase now a days. It seems like more girls get flammed on the men.

R.I.P. Rena Ross 1-31-07 11:00 A.M. CST

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jessie_k_pythons
    you are right. I just get so mad when people accuse me of making the wrong move when clearly for me it is the best. It is almost like they are trying to run my life and controle me verbaly as to who I can buy from and who I can't. If i wanted to know something about some one i will inquire.
    Let me make up my mind, let me make my own mistakes, and let me do what I would like to do. I didnt see any of the breeders her offer me a nice starter package like this ... MKR can afford to do what they did for me and not feel any pressure in there check book.
    and as for me feeling riped off about the "great deal" I got I doubt any time soon they will lower there prices to what I just paid. and when they do lower there prices that low The snakes I bought will have already paid them selft off 5 fold.
    Jessie, in this you are 100% right....and I'll back up your right to make your own choices as long as I have any influence in this forum. Please go back and read my original post in this thread....I think it somehow got buried in all your anger.
    -- Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Boids
    You know I dealt with MKR and NO ONE said anything to me about it as far as burning me even when I mention my purchase now a days. It seems like more girls get flammed on the men.
    I think your a :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:ing Tool for supporting them! How's that?

Thanks

i agree and disagee with you. hear me out.

when you said that you are like most people and dont have 15,000 for many morphs. MKR makes them affordable for people like you and me. think what it would of been like to be able to buy a albino with that same amount of money. if you can tell me how it ruins the biz to let people who cant afford a expensive prices to be able to own high end morphs, i would like to hear it. if anything it is going to make the hobby easier to enjoy by all. so maby you need to breed a few more snakes to make the same amount of money you were before. if that is what it takes to see more and more people enjoying these critters than i am all for it. and it is not like there is still not going to be high priced bp's around there are new morphs created every year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS
    I think your a :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r:ing Tool for supporting them! How's that?
    Wow, why can't you say anything without cursing someone out rudely?(like you did on another thread on another forum.) That was EXTREMELY uncalled for.

Just because you feel strongly about something, there is no reason to be rude...

:
    - The Member Formerly Known as Bpkid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpkid
    Wow, why can't you say anything without cursing someone out rudely?(like you did on another thread on another forum.) That was EXTREMELY uncalled for.

Just because you feel strongly about something, there is no reason to be rude...

:
    That's how I roll! Dont read it if you dont like it.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast