Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,030

1 members and 1,029 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,573
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My dealings with MKR

i know jamie... the morphs here http://www.8ballpythons.com/allavailable.htm are so not gorgeous and i'mdroolingoverthemrightnowsocan'ttypeanymore....
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by recycling goddess
    i know jamie... the morphs here http://www.8ballpythons.com/allavailable.htm are so not gorgeous and i'mdroolingoverthemrightnowsocan'ttypeanymore....
    Ugly crap!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    If any of our members are so passionate about MKR that they can't tolerate the fact that most of their fellow members of BP.net will steadfastly stand against their business practices....then maybe they should rethink which forums they want to invest their time and emotional energies on. This is not to say that ANYbody is unwelcomed here...because that is not the case at all. I would be deeply saddened to see ANY of our members feeling as if they should leave. But if you're not comfortable with the stance of the majority...
    I agree 100%.
    I was a member on reptileforums.com until Wes Harris became a mod of the BP forum.
    All of a sudden Tim Bowles and Bobby Pruett registered and were praising the animals they got from MKR.
    There are now banner ads for MKR and the forums are all praising how MKR is revolutionizing the industry.
    I will not visit that board anymore.

Not only do I not care for the way MKR conducts their business but I also do not care for how they act in public on forums. That and the fact that ANYONE who associates with the likes of Bowles and Pruett are screwed up.
    Those two wouldn't even get a corn snake from me even if they offerred $1M for it. I refuse to deal with people like them.
    MKR has no problem because they only care about the money and it doesn't matter who gives it to them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpkid
    Well I can assure you saving a few bucks isn't the top priority of mine. I am mesmerized everytime I see one of their morphs and I beleive they have good quality animals along with great customer service...

Have a good day
    What a load of crap.
    The ONLY reason you bought from MKR is because of price.

No one would support MKR based upon their actions and statements except for the people who only think about saving a few bucks.

Low price is ALL that matters to MKR customers. The ethics of the business they are supporting mean nothing to those customers as long as the price is cheaper.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Exactly right! If you feel that strongly about MKR, their forum is probably a welcome place to be. I'm not going to bring MKR up in every thread that she posts from now on, but, I will be completely honest and say that I think anyone that buys from MKR after hearing and seeing what they are doing to the market isn't someone I want to have anything to do with. Getting a bargain basement price is great but in the end, it isn't the only thing. Quality animals from breeders that want to support you and your future are where its at. If you (and by you I mean the short list of people who don't appear to have the capability or desire to consider the facts and who continue to support sleaze) put saving a few bucks at the top of your list of priorities as a breeder, then you are doomed to fail. For those of you that consider this post harsh, sorry you are offended. I have very strong feelings about the situation as do most of the other people on this forum that are disgusted by MKR and their lack of ethics.
    Exactly right.

I would giving you positive rep points for this one but it says I need to spread some around before I can give them to you again.:eek:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    Low price is ALL that matters to MKR customers.
    That's why I paid $10k for my stripe rather than the $7.5k almost everyone else asks for them, right?

The ethics of the business they are supporting mean nothing to those customers as long as the price is cheaper.
    Again, price had nothing to do with it. And before you start saying things about my ethics, I called them about the stripe before the whole deal with the mojaves and such, so I had no idea about what was going on at the time. Blanket statements like that really are not called for because there is absolutely no way you know the motives of every one of their customers.

Thanks

You bought the stripe prior to all this garbage. No one will have a problem with that.

If however, you buy from them now after all that has gone on, then you are ONLY interested in price and ethics mean nothing.

No ethical person would support a business that publicly threatens to put small time breeders out of business and states they are pissed at bigger breeders and want to hurt them in the wallet unless PRICE was all you cared about when making a purchase.

Thanks

You bought the stripe prior to all this garbage. No one will have a problem with that.
    I know. I just didn't like how you said that it was true about all MKR customers.

If however, you buy from them now after all that has gone on, then you are ONLY interested in price and ethics mean nothing.

No ethical person would support a business that publicly threatens to put small time breeders out of business and states they are pissed at bigger breeders and want to hurt them in the wallet unless PRICE was all you cared about when making a purchase.
    It isn't done being payed off just yet, which is a slight problem for me. Half of me wants to go cancel because of all of the crap that's been going down, but I don't really think it would be right for me to go back out after they have been holding it for me all this time. That and it is a damn good stripe and it would take me forever to find another as nice as it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil
    I know. I just didn't like how you said that it was true about all MKR customers.

It isn't done being payed off just yet, which is a slight problem for me. Half of me wants to go cancel because of all of the crap that's been going down, but I don't really think it would be right for me to go back out after they have been holding it for me all this time. That and it is a damn good stripe and it would take me forever to find another as nice as it.
    If you are already in the middle of a payment plan, odds are you wouldn't get a refund of what you had already paid anyway. According to their TOS:

Deposits are non - refundable, unless we are unable to fill your order in which case at your discretion, we can roll your order over to the next year or refund your deposit.

So you might as well pay it off and be done with them. Best of luck and I hope you get what you want out of it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpkid
    Well I can assure you saving a few bucks isn't the top priority of mine. I am mesmerized everytime I see one of their morphs and I beleive they have good quality animals along with great customer service...

Have a good day
    Unfortunately due to your age (nothing you can do about that), you have yet to learn the "value of a dollar" (IMO) and most will think that for you cheap is better, since you may have to ask your parents for the money (not sure if your parents share your passion for snakes). Right now you probably don't understand why a lot of people feel the way they do, but once you get out into the real world, work full time and fully support yourself, you'll understand what is going on (from the breeders standpoint as well as business ethics).
    I'm sure you'll get a better handle on things once you experience life on your own.
    Anyway, just my .
    Jeff

"Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and quiet."
    -Bill Cosby-

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast