Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,984

3 members and 2,981 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,569
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: My dealings with MKR

Quote Originally Posted by BALLISTIC BOAS
    tell me what about my post dosnt make sence. insted of just saying i dont get it smart guy. haha
    Just saying that you will still make your money off the snakes doesn't answer the question. MKR has come out and stated that their intention is to put all the other Ball Python breeders out of business. Delusional, I admit. However, my question was, what if they were aiming their sites at your precious Boa market. You would be crying your eyes out and calling everyone you know since you just spent so much money on Boaphile cages and high end Boa morphs. Its you that doesn't get it and never will. I guess we can chalk it up to inexperience in the ways of the world. Too bad we can't say that for some of the other MKR supporters.

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Site Mama's Final Words Of Advice.... 2nd Warning

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne
    OK, folks, this is the 2nd time in 2 days I have had to step in and put out your flames!!! Frankly, I think this is rediculous. And some of the attitudes toward other staff is not right, this is a place we make for you to come, free of charge to YOU... we work really hard for no pay and hate to see that our hard work is basically getting peed in like the local public pool....

I would appreciate it if you could "can" the animosity toward eachother.. frankly, I dont give a hairless rats arse who bought from whom, and blah blah blah... take your squables to PM please if you plan on continuing them.

If you cant play nice in the forums and threads, please do not play at all!

yes mame (*off to play with my ball alone*)
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BALLISTIC BOAS
    if they droped the prices of high end morphs then that only means that i can invest and buy a ton more divers animals. i dont care what is said if you buy a snake for 1000 and have 5 babies that go for 300 a pice you are still going to make money. it pays off the 1000 snake and then the next year is all prophit. it is as simple as that
    Um... your scenario gave a 60% drop... what if it were a 90% drop like MKR did? Now your 5 babies are only worth $500 and the next year they will be worth $50 (I wonder when you'll make back that $1000?).

Oh, what was that? MKR just undercut you and sold to your customers? Gee... maybe you can trade those 5 babies to Petco for some feeder rats.

-Lawrence

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: My dealings with MKR

Jessie K., I do not like where your ball pythons came from, but I do wish you the best of luck with them. and your future breeding plans. if I can ever be any help to you you know how to get ahold of me.

Thanks

In this thread, personally, I merely posted my thoughts on a breeder who's shaking things up in a bad way. How will we all feel when we see pasels at petco for $80? I can't see why this breeder had to do this; they could have enjoyed the awesome market for these snakes the way it was, in which people basically worked and strove toward those high dollar morphs...
    I am not posting another thread about this breeder, personally. I am going to try and pretend they don't even exist; I am tired of providing them free advertising by even talking about them..
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Jessie K., I do not like where your ball pythons came from, but I do wish you the best of luck with them. and your future breeding plans. if I can ever be any help to you you know how to get ahold of me.
    That's why you are a superstar..

Thanks

Why support the type of person (Joe) that runs MKR?

Doesn't anyone (except maybe a few people) see that there is more to buying an animal than strictly price?

MKR has stated they dumped animals to get even with bigger breeders. They SPECIFICALLY stated they want to hurt Bob Clark, Mike Wilbanks, and NERD. In addition, all small breeders are going to be put out of business by MKR.

The way they go about selling their animals is the problem.

Stop looking at MKR as being the cheapest and look at MKR as a whole. They have no regards for anything except to make as much money as possible and put anyone who upsets them out of business.

This is not the type of company anyone should be supporting.

They hurt the BP market with the dump. They are now moving onto the gecko market, and who knows what else from there. These are not animals to them. They are (to quote Joe) "products".

Everyone says great they have cheap prices. Well, what happens if you pay $1000 for an animal from them today and next month they sell them at $100 each? What if the next year they are $50? You will have in reality, spent $1000 for a $50 animal according to the market. Smaller breeders will be out of business because they cannot produce on the scale MKR does, and larger breeders will be hurt because of trying to compete with MKR.

The mission of MKR is to make as much money as possible in as little time as possible (to quote Joe again) $1 million in 20 days is the goal".

They will get there ANYWAY they can. People who look at nothing besides price will help them.

THERE IS MORE TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING AN ANIMAL THAN PRICE!

I really don't undertand some people. How can you listen to the way MKR talks to people and how they view the market and STILL send them money.

How can you give money to someone that publicly threatens to put others out of business and goes on to belittle them?

I don't get it.

It seems that the lowest price, no matter who gives it to them, is all that some people care about.

Charles Manson could be a top player in the reptile marketplace as long as he had the cheapest price.

Thanks

The only thing I will add to this thread is that after seeing his arrogant attitude on BOI I know many people who will be steering very very clear of him.

Good luck with your scaley kids Jessica, be sure to post pictures!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    Charles Manson could be a top player in the reptile marketplace as long as he had the cheapest price.
    Old Charlie would have done a better job with their recent attempt at an online marketing campaign as well! Charlie's ramblings seem downright coherent after watching the latest episode of Morph King TV!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    I really don't undertand some people. How can you listen to the way MKR talks to people and how they view the market and STILL send them money. How can you give money to someone that publicly threatens to put others out of business and goes on to belittle them?

I don't get it.
    That makes two of us...

-Lawrence

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast