Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,469

4 members and 3,465 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Tuscon show! Serious DU warning. Seriously.

Hard to narrow it down from all the pics I took! I narrowed it down to 64 for LJ, and I'll try to narrow it down further for here. Here's a link to that post if you want more and it won't kill your connection! I'm gonna go with the most memorable ones.

This little Hognose was the very first snake to catch my attention as we came in the door. What a cutie!

Here's Amarin with an adult version of her baby high white Aberrant Aztec kingsnake, Voodoo!

Here's one of the cute Gopher Snakes Karen fell for! Definitely on our someday list now. She adores the gophers!

This blue tongued skink was exploring the jewelry, lol! So cute. She was lucky he didn't poo on anything!

This blood started his shed when I first spotted him, then finished it before we left! There was a very "Yay, you did it!" reaction we had for no particular reason.

This vine snake was slimmer than my pinkie finger!

Love this shot I got of the croc!

Karen adored this water monitor. He snuck up on her actually, licked her pant leg and startled her! He got lots of pets once he had her attention, lol! I petted him several times too, such a sweetie and what a tongue!

Patting the gater was an experience too!

This fella immediately made me think of Handsome Rob!

And the man took out this adorable little Mangrove Snake when I was trying to get a good look through the deli cup. I was a bit startled because I knew they were venomous (I didn't realize how mildly so and backfanged, but still) but the man assured me he was very docile and I got this great photo. What eyes! He's like a little anime snake!

These turtles were crazy cute! I got video of them too.

Here's Karen with a frilled lizard! She LOVED all the lizards! If we weren't so spoiled by being able to just keep all the herp food in the freezer and once a week feedings/cleanings... She's always so tempted by the beardies too. She wants me to do an anthro lizard pic now, and I'd love to so I'm thinkin! Especially all the deserty lizards, Karen just adored them.

That albino cobra wasn't worried about impressing nobody! Just chillin. Man, he was pretty. Here's a face shot!

Banded Rock Rattlesnake! It was cool to see one in person, love these guys. The hots were very cool, and I like Judy's pics of the albino rattlers much better than mine.

I was stunned to see they had Sunbeam snakes! The guy was reluctant to take one out, because they musk and the musk smells like old onions. Apparently, they musk a LOT. But man... so unbelievably gorgeous. You can see the bits of rainbow sticking out of the soil in this pic. The entire snake looks like that. No pattern, no color, just pure irredescence. Very possibly totally worth the stinky.

Also, the tiny blue frogs slayed me with the cute.

I'm sure I would have lost my mind at Daytona, because even just being there the last few hours of the last day I was in hog heaven. The gaboons, the baby anacondas, the retics, the kings, the frogs, the lizards...

I came away with a lot of inspiration! I think I even have an inkling of an anaconda Medusa forming... And still I managed to come home nearly empty handed! The only thing I bought were probing tools for when I learn how to do it. And Karen got a little hollow wooden frog that croaks when you run the stick up it's back. Cute!! All in all... awesome expo. I'm quite sure it was much better than the Phoenix one, except I can't be sure because I was blinded by Ma-tsu's sweetness and could see nothing else at that one, LOL!
    ~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Thanks

Re: Tuscon show! Serious DU warning. Seriously.

great pics.

Thanks for sharing! Wow, that vine snake is soo cool!

Thanks

Neat pictures Sheree! And my, what an attractive t-shirt Karen was sporting...TEEHEE! =D
    0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i want those frogs!!! how cute!
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awesome pictures, Sheree!

This show was WAY better than the Phoenix show. The only downside for me was the crowds. It was pretty crowded on Sunday...but if you double that, you'll get an inkling of what it was like on Saturday. NUTS! I tended to get claustrophobic before I had seen all I wanted to.

I'm glad you got some good shots of those turtles. I tried, but they kept swimming out of the view, so I have a bunch of pics of turtle butts and blurry shells and cut-off noses...LOL They were super cute and would swim right up to anyone looking into their enclosure and let you pet them. They loved the attention!
    -- Judy

Thanks

Nice pics...I like the poisen arrow frogs..

Thanks

Ooo, I like the Blood...and the Gopher...and the Mangrove. I would love to take my daughter to a show! Great pictures.
    1.0 Banded Normal - Simon
    1.0 Albino Ball - Valentino or "V"
    1.0 Ghost Corn - Jack-Jack
    1.1 Boxers - Kaiser & Lola
    1.0 Lab/Shar-Pei mix - Rocky
    1.0 Rhodesian Ridgeback - Attila
    1.2 Extremely attitudinal house cats - Mary Jane, Sasha, & Otis

--Rachel

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Wow, I cant believe I missed so much. I just got so anoyed with the huge crowd on that Saturday and there for I rushed myself. I really wish I would have come across the mangrove snake.

Also, did you get anything? Sorry if I missed it.

Thanks

I love the pics. You seemed to have fun. Poor croc however... I really disagree on how they housed it and everything. Poor thing I also dislike how expos house their animals.. Only enough room to ball up and stay in that position
    But going there to check out all the animals, must've been neat.
    A weird thought past through my mind.
    Just thinking if the Police Raided my home, they'd see a 14ft retic slithering around, a large redtailboa, a large Ball python who acts like a lap cat, and a corn snake who thinks he can make a nest out of my hair... and if they went inside my garage and checked inside my freezer... they'd find dead bodies.

RIP Billy

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Very nice pic's show's are awesome!!! Oh yeah and I'm happy to see that gator's mouth was taped at another show a couple of week's ago they had one and it wasn't.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast