Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,151

2 members and 3,149 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

Lavender Albino California Kingsnake

I have a beautiful kingsnake that I need to get rid of. I love her, but it's just too hard to find an apartment that allows snakes. They have rediculous reasons, such as a fear that the snakes will get out and get into the pipes. (Too much Harry Potter). I was able to get her when I had a very cool landlord, but thanks to my roomates losing their jobs we got evicted. I'm not actually aware of the gender and at the moment she's too young to breed (under one year old). I will post pictures soon. Make me an offer, I'm much more concerned that she'll be going to a good home than how much money I make. If you can prove that you can take exceptionally good care of her I'll even consider giving her away. I am in Iowa City and I don't want to ship her because I don't trust them with my pet, but I'm willing to drive a long distance. I currently have her in a 20L tank, it fits her now, and it comes with the snake. I'll post pictures when I can, probably tomorrow.
    Iowa City, IA. 2 Boa Constictors,
    1 Lavender Albino California Kingsnake.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Re: Lavender Albino California Kingsnake

Quote Originally Posted by scatha
    I have a beautiful kingsnake that I need to get rid of. I love her, but it's just too hard to find an apartment that allows snakes. They have rediculous reasons, such as a fear that the snakes will get out and get into the pipes. (Too much Harry Potter). I was able to get her when I had a very cool landlord, but thanks to my roomates losing their jobs we got evicted. I'm not actually aware of the gender and at the moment she's too young to breed (under one year old). I will post pictures soon. Make me an offer, I'm much more concerned that she'll be going to a good home than how much money I make. If you can prove that you can take exceptionally good care of her I'll even consider giving her away. I am in Iowa City and I don't want to ship her because I don't trust them with my pet, but I'm willing to drive a long distance. I currently have her in a 20L tank, it fits her now, and it comes with the snake. I'll post pictures when I can, probably tomorrow.
    HI,I am intersted in your scaley kid .I live in Illinois and would be willing to meet somewhere,pm me your email addy and we will work out something.I have 9yrs experiance with reptiles of all sizes and own a kingsnake and a jungle corn(kingsnake x corn hybrid) along with other snakes.Just look at my collection here at the bottom.I even raise my own snake food lol .
    Joe Haggard