Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,256

2 members and 3,254 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

View Poll Results: Does your snake love you?

Voters
1668. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know my snake loves me!

774 46.40%
  • I know my snake doesn't care. It does not feel emotions.

894 53.60%
Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Cool Re: I think my snake loves me

come on guys give kilo a break show him some love cause his snakes can't ok.

Thanks

Re: I think my snake loves me

I like to think they do... even if they dont

Thanks

I think that my snake has fallen out of love with me. he sulks in the corner of his tub, does not answer when I call him.. I left him numerous messages on his voicemail until it said "memory full" and hung up on me. I got something in the mail that said he had a restraining order against me..
    Nope.. my snake does not love me.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 943 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive
    I think that my snake has fallen out of love with me. he sulks in the corner of his tub, does not answer when I call him.. I left him numerous messages on his voicemail until it said "memory full" and hung up on me. I got something in the mail that said he had a restraining order against me..
    Nope.. my snake does not love me.
    Play hard to get, that always gets them wanting more. (don't give in to easily)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastjungle
    Play hard to get, that always gets them wanting more. (don't give in to easily)
    lol..
    So stalking and calling on the phone 100 times a day is not the route to go?
    Ball pythons:

Thanks

Talking Re: I think my snake loves me

shoooooooooooooot lol. i dont kno about ya'lls snakes, but my baby got luv for me. and YES she does give me kisses on my lips,lol.she just places her little head right in front of my lips and flicks her lil tongue.my wittle Saebre can tell the difference between me and others cuz i handle her a certain way that separates me from others(and probably the smell and the way my skin feels), and i can tell she knows cuz you can see signs of mood change when she senses that she's been passed to someone else.(even with someone who is familiar with snakes)and im the only person she'll quickly climb back on...... i also find it interesting that so far im the only person whom she feels comfortable with touching around the head area and mouth area. she's amazing. im NOT making this up,this ones got a good nose on her, THE FACT THAT SHE CAN MAKE THAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ME AND OTHERS is wut i consider snake luv. even though snakes might have barely anything of a brain, i believe that as humans, we rely toooooo much on science and so called....proven facts. humans overestimate their intelligence, and its always either THIS or THAT with alot of ppl, well i believe theres always inbetween. humans will NEVER be at a level in which they know everything, so i believe that theres sum stuff bout snakes we dont kno either....nature can outsmart the human, if it couldnt we would know everything by now.

Thanks

Kisses on the lips are fun until your snake mistakes your tongue for a rat and coils.. lol. I never align my face, hands or any other body part right with my snakes' face. It is a sure way to get chomped, as it has happened to me a few times in the past. I hope that you would not let an 80-pound Burmese do the same!
    Ball pythons:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nelza
    even though snakes might have barely anything of a brain, i believe that as humans, we rely toooooo much on science and so called....proven facts. humans overestimate their intelligence, and its always either THIS or THAT with alot of ppl, well i believe theres always inbetween. humans will NEVER be at a level in which they know everything, so i believe that theres sum stuff bout snakes we dont kno either....nature can outsmart the human, if it couldnt we would know everything by now.
    LOL. Yeah. Proven facts are stupid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nelza
    shoooooooooooooot lol. i dont kno about ya'lls snakes, but my baby got luv for me. and YES she does give me kisses on my lips,lol.she just places her little head right in front of my lips and flicks her lil tongue.my wittle Saebre can tell the difference between me and others cuz i handle her a certain way that separates me from others(and probably the smell and the way my skin feels), and i can tell she knows cuz you can see signs of mood change when she senses that she's been passed to someone else.(even with someone who is familiar with snakes)and im the only person she'll quickly climb back on...... i also find it interesting that so far im the only person whom she feels comfortable with touching around the head area and mouth area. she's amazing. im NOT making this up,this ones got a good nose on her, THE FACT THAT SHE CAN MAKE THAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ME AND OTHERS is wut i consider snake luv. even though snakes might have barely anything of a brain, i believe that as humans, we rely toooooo much on science and so called....proven facts. humans overestimate their intelligence, and its always either THIS or THAT with alot of ppl, well i believe theres always inbetween. humans will NEVER be at a level in which they know everything, so i believe that theres sum stuff bout snakes we dont kno either....nature can outsmart the human, if it couldnt we would know everything by now.
    Please dear lord you are using "satire" with this post.
    If so, it is absolutly brilliant.. but somehow the sarcasm alarm in my brain isn't going off.

its always either THIS or THAT with alot of ppl
    GOD people and their This or That! man. i get so tired of it.

so i believe that theres sum stuff bout snakes we dont kno either
    I also believe there is 'sum stuff bout' the english language we don't know about yet.

nature can outsmart the human, if it couldnt we would know everything by now.
    Of course a human cannot outsmart nature! I just dont sit in an air controlled room all day while it hits 100 degrees outside, drive a car, wear clothes, eat cooked food, control fire, have sex and manage not to get pregnant, keep exotic animals in rubbermaid continers in my closet, wear a rain coat or use an umbrella, shave my legs/armpits, wear deoderant, not be eaten by my parents, not kill off my siblings in competition for food (all of this, of course, in no particular order.). I mean good lord. I'm glad I haven't one-upped nature.

You are like, going off on an insane tangent that I just had to follow you on. I honestly do not understand how you can take yourself seriously on that post. I bet if i put you and your snake in a room, you on one end, a fat steaming mouse & a warm hide on the other, that snake wouldn't choose you. I'm quite sure if you never handled your snake again for the rest of her life except to change her bedding & feed her she'd wouldn't be too upset.

;3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shhhli
    I also believe there is 'sum stuff bout' the english language we don't know about yet.

excellent post.

just sayin'

Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast