Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,308

2 members and 3,306 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

View Poll Results: Does your snake love you?

Voters
1668. You may not vote on this poll
  • I know my snake loves me!

774 46.40%
  • I know my snake doesn't care. It does not feel emotions.

894 53.60%
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Talking Re: I think my snake loves me

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!!May all of you and your Reptiles have a safe and fun year.Remeber:If you happen to be wasted tonight,do not play with your reptiles!I am sure there are going to be some good storys for everyone to share tommorow!!!LOL....

Thanks

Re: I think my snake loves me

Quote Originally Posted by repforlife
    Look it like i sald before,i am not here to get into a peeing match with anyone,i understand everyone has there opinion and everyone thinks that they are an expert.I am no expert and i can say it in confidence and admit it.We are all here for one purpose am i right?And that is because we love our reptiles and it is good to chat to one another about them and get information.Opinion are opinions,that all they are.We should not be going against ourselfs when there are so few of us around who truley love our animals.So lets just stop attacking and be good little herpers shall we,and stop with the i know more than you bit.

I NEVER once said I was an expert. I would like to know whos attacking you, I sure hope you dont think im attacking you in my 3 (now 4) posts on here? And again, ive never said anything about knowing more than you, all I said was I got my info from the most experienced breeders in the world and the housing together thing was one of the very first things ive learned from them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    Just because you have not seen them copulate, do you think that they could have done is when you were not looking?
    they do like to be sneaky little boogers when it comes to that for me.

Thanks

Not that i am aware of (Them breeding behind my back ,i meen)I am sure it is possiable and may have happened?I myself do not beleive in breeding Ball Pythons,i meen if it happens it happens,i have had my fare share of baby Ball Pythons born right here and it was hard enough time to just find good homes for them all.But there are so many around here at least that people get and think,"Oh i am going to breed these guys and make a ton of money",that they find out the hard way,that it kinda,not works that way,at least around here,that alot of them end up in crappy homes and then get passed to a even crappier home and then usally end up here with us,and i end up treating them,for what problems they endure and then find good forever homes for.I do beleive certain allmost extinc reptiles (Monkey Tail Skinks,Mertins Water Monitors,White Throat Monitors,ect...)Should be bred for the simple fact that there numbers are allmost gone in the wild.But not all reptiles should be bred for the fact of a quick buck.

Thanks

Wink Re: I think my snake loves me

Oh,all i was saying about the "Being good part" was i was under the impression that the chat was getting kinda heavey.Just did not want it to go to crazy if you know what i meen.

Thanks

Keeping the peace folks!!Thats all!

Thanks

I do beleive certain allmost extinc reptiles (Monkey Tail Skinks,Mertins Water Monitors,White Throat Monitors,ect...)Should be bred for the simple fact that there numbers are allmost gone in the wild.
    I totally agree with you there, our local reptile zoo has a breeding program for several endangered reptiles, including my favorite Monkey Tail Skink.

Thanks

Oh,all i was saying about the "Being good part" was i was under the impression that the chat was getting kinda heavey.Just did not want it to go to crazy if you know what i meen.
    There have been some "heavy" threads here in the past (I beleive most are now locked) but im not the kinda person to make a thread go crazy and start a heated argument. I like things calm.

Thanks

I was taught by...N.E.R.D, and private breeders from where i am from.Volunteered my time for more than 7 years at both places.
    Recently?
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danigurrl
    if snakes can distinguish sounds well enough.
    Snakes "hear" through vibrations. They don't hear sounds such as someone talking. If you look closely, notice they don't have any ears.
    flickr
    Reptiles: 0.1 Colombian BCI

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast