He has been sold twice now but both buyers backed out so I'm relisting this beautiful 200+ gram CB 2006 male BP.
Full feed/shed records will come with him.
He is now taking f/t rat fuzzies right off the tub floor. No teasing needed. Drop it in and he goes over and eats it.

He is only $95 shipped ($50 for him + $45 shipping).

My TOS are provided below.

Terms of Sale:

Payments:
Paypal is accepted thru my email address.
Postal Money orders
Short-term payment plans can be arranged with a non-refundable down payment to take the animal off the market. Payments must be made on a monthly basis on the date agreed upon and in the amount agreed upon. Buyers will be allowed a 10 grace period for late payments. If the scheduled payment is not received after the grace period, the animal will once again be listed for sale and the buyer will forfeit any monies previously paid.

Shipping:
Shipping is done via Federal Express overnight to your door and is done Monday thru Wednesday only.

Guarantee:
Live arrival is guaranteed ONLY if the package is signed for on the FIRST delivery attempt.
In the event of a DOA, you must notify me within 24 hours after arrival or you WILL NOT be entitled to a claim.
In order to have a valid DOA claim you must provide clear, detailed photos of the animal for verification. If photos are not provided, I WILL NOT consider the claim to be valid.
If your claim is valid then I will either:
1] Refund your money
OR
2] Replace the animal if another one of equal value is available.

Delivery Problems:
There are no guarantees of delivery or of live arrival if the buyer provided an incomplete or incorrect mailing address. Shipping is done to the address provided by the buyer. The seller assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the address provided

Health and Sex:
All animals are guaranteed to be outwardly healthy, properly sexed (if possible), feeding, and parasite free when leaving my facility. Any health problems or if the animal is incorrectly sexed must be reported within 24 hours.
This guarantee is VOID if the animal is placed in a community enclosure.

Buyers Remorse:
NO refunds will be issued after the receipt of the animal due to buyer’s remorse. It is the buyer’s responsibility to research the care and expense needed to properly care for any animal purchased.

Seller’s Refusal of Sale:
ANY sale can be refused if it is determined that the potential buyer is not adequately prepared for the care of a certain species. NO reticulated pythons, burmese pythons, anacondas, monitor lizards, crocodilian, or any other potentially dangerous animals will be sold to ANYONE under the age of 18.