Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,372

1 members and 3,371 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Thumbs up corn snake babies

I have some corn snake babies that will be up for sale soon.The first group i have consists of 5 amels and 3 snows.Of course they will not go to new homes until they have eaten 2 or three more meals.My silver queens clutch is due to start hatching tommorow.This clutch should have silver queens,snows,ghosts and possibly hypos.At this time i am taking names for a list of people wanting certain corns.I do have a few names allready,so its a first come first served basis.I will hold the snakes for 1 week after they have eaten 3 meals total.Ones without payment on them at this time will be offered to the next person on the list until sold.Of course the ones who have deposits placed on them will go to there new homes after they have eaten 3 meals.I am sorry but i only accept paypal as the form of payment.I am selling them for $40 each plus shipping,this of course is thru fedex overnighted to your door by 10:30 am.If you are interested in anything PM me with your interest and your zip code.Thanks P.S I do have several referances from several members here allready.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Re: corn snake babies

Here are a few pics of the amels and snows.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Joe Haggard

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Joe I know we just talked about you gecko. but I must say those are some good looking corns man. I really like the snows.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: corn snake babies

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog
    Joe I know we just talked about you gecko. but I must say those are some good looking corns man. I really like the snows.
    Thanks,You can see a pic of mom and dad in the corn section here under my breeders.Mom is sweet looking and dad is sharp looking.I have an eye for nice looking patterns and colors when it comes to snakes.Even though i am color blind to a sort lol.My silver queens clutch just started pipping the eggs today .There mom is a knockout in person,the breeder is a freind of mine and she looks 100 times sharper then her mom.This was his words not mine.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: corn snake babies

All 8 babies have eaten there first meals offered to them with no problems.The meal was a frozen thawed pinky mouse.They will be ready to go soon,if interested let me know soon.My last group of corns did not last long .
    Joe Haggard