Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,982

2 members and 1,980 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

female BP for sale

I am selling my normal female. she is over a year old and weighs 653 grams. i am also selling my home made 7 tub rack that is setup for the sterilite 1860 tubs. all tubs and flexwatt and dimmer switch is included. only 5 shelves are wired. sides are made is 3/4" particle board and shelves are made of 1/2" i can not ship so it will have to be a local sale. i am willing to drive 20 miles from the Toledo Ohio area, 43616 zip code. pics are in my gallery http://www.ball-pythons.net/gallery/...=3&userid=2403 make an offer.

my friend who is computer challenged is selling his 2.2 100% het albinos. i don't have much info on them other then him telling my he would like to sell them.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

Re: female BP for sale

How much for just the girl, Stings? I'm from Columbus, Ohio, so picking up wouldn't be a problem...

Thanks

Stings, please be advised that BP.Net's rules do not allow the selling of animals YOU do not have IN YOUR POSSESSION..... if your friend would like to sell his het albinos, he is more than welcome to register as a member and post an ad on his own...

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/annou...nouncementid=3

Forum Rules:#2 "All goods, services or animals advertised for sale, trade or adoption MUST be property in posession of the member posting."
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Registered User Miss_Ann_Thrope's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more looking for a male ball but if ladywhipple02 wants the snake how much is the rack going for?

Thanks

the rack is sold. deposit has been placed on it. ill take $75 for the 653 gram female.

I called his girlfriend last night asking about them. she had forgot about them and didn't feed them for the past 6 weeks. i went over there today and picked them up along with 2 fuzzies and fed them. they seem to be healthy. the temps and humidity was good so no harm done. ill post details on them tonight.

ill just edit this insted of a new post

I made a typo it is 1.1 100% het albino NOT 2.2
    the male weighs 54g and the female weighs 72g i consider the snakes mine as a rescue. his girlfriend didnt feed them since he has been gone. he got them 2 days before his unit was called. i dont have any paper work. she is going to look for it. he got them from a guy at the Taylor Mi reptile show for $650 i will sell them for $400.
    Last edited by Stings; 07-28-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks

Those are pretty tiny. I would try to get a couple more meals in them and make sure they are stabilized before trying to ship them anywhere.
    bryan

Thanks

don't take this the wrong way, without a history or info or whoever produced these snakes backing them, i would not personally sell these as hets! imo.

vaughn

Thanks

they are on the right road now after eating today. i already thought about that kavmon. i just hope shelly the chick that didn't feed them will at least be able to produce them sometime in the near future. ill sell them as 50% hets if i can. with the rack being sold i wont have a convenient place to house them for long. bad timing on this situation.

Thanks

Stings, if she doesn't produce the papers, maybe we can work something out... I can give them a good place to stay, and, no matter how much you make on them, you aren't out any money except what you've fed them. I won't cheat you, I promise