Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,119

1 members and 3,118 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,130
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: My hard work pays off

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno
    Alec you are right about cedar and somewhat correct about certain pine shavings. I myself used aspen for a long time with my breeder/feeder collection however I've now switched over to a low dust pine and have closely monitored my colony. Most anyone here will tell you I'm a nut about good care for rats and likely overdo my husbandry to most anybody's standards and I have seen NO poor results from the bedding switch. Not a sneeze, not a loss of condition, nothing....if I had I'd have shared it with this forum and the other rat breeders on it. Now since I'm not on your list of those you talk to, please do feel free to ignore me and this post LOL
    well seeing as how I have never spoken to you and you have yet to argue with me and wow you actually said i was right geez, thats a first and i do appreciate it. And if you read closely i did say pine with a little dust is fine. I was correct on that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alecz
    yes but you are questioning facts. There is nothing I can answer that I already haven't stated. I tried to give this guy some advice and help so he doesn't have any problems with his rats or mice. I had problems with my gerbils on cedar and the minute i noticed and changed their bedding type to aspen the problems went away.
    Well to me it lloks like this guys colonys are going just fine. He already has lots if babies and adults and they all look healthy.

too bad I've had personal experience too and i own and breed both rats and mice. I have had them for years since i was 8. Do not talk to me about personal experience that is what I just said to the guy that posted this is the first place. I have had experience with cedar with mice and gerbils. All had respitory problems until I changed their bedding type.

Just because your mice, rats, and gerbils had health problems doesnt mean it was because of the bedding, maybe it was your husbandry. Just think about what you type before you post it and think to yourself, does this make sense or is it even true? Is this just stuff I've heard or stuff that I know for sure is a fact?
    Cody
    ---------------------
    0.1.0 BP Normal (Princess)
    0.1.0 Anerythristic Corn Snake (Allison) For Sale
    Local Pickup Only
    PM Me For More Info

Thanks

I'm buying racks from cueball. I did not say racks are bad alan does not agree with them, i am buying some from cue though. Do not put words in my mouth.
    You stated this in another thread,

another thing, rubbermaids you can not make a great habitat for them that you can actually see. I think rubbermaids are for cheap people that do not want to spend the time or money getting an actual cage and making a habitat for them.
    I am quoting you're own words, not this supposed Alan.
    "Wild" Bill Hicok

Wild Bill's Ball Pythons

Thanks

I see "Alan" was banned, I wonder why?
    "Wild" Bill Hicok

Wild Bill's Ball Pythons

Thanks

he was banned because he was sick of this forum for the same reason i am done with every one except for adam, cue, tigerlilly, and rmune0750, he told JLC "f*** you" and got banned because he asked for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill
    I see "Alan" was banned, I wonder why?
    Not because of "identity" issues. So far as "admin" is concerned, both Alan and Alecz are legitimate user ID's. It would not be the first time members of a household both had sign-ins...in fact, that is the way it must be done if more than one person in a home wants to communicate here.

I understand your frustrations, but it does reach a point where folks are beating a dead horse and becoming instigators rather than helpers. Please keep this in mind. (This is for everyone...not pointing fingers at anyone!) If everyone would just calm down and lay off...then maybe all the prickly defenses can be put away and we can all start again. There's no need to keep badgering anyone here.
    -- Judy

Thanks

and if you want to see alan and I you can go to my myspace and see us so you don't think we are lying about who we are www.myspace.com/alexpaladino

since you think we are lying,

Thanks

oh wait, you might argue with me here since my websites aren't legit, who knows, those could be just anouther alecz and alan.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Alecz]he was banned because he was sick of this forum for the same reason i am done with every one except for adam, cue, tigerlilly, and rmune0750[QUOTE]
    Im sorry to tell you but this is a public forum and anything you type, can be read by everyone unless you start using only pm's, which would be a pain. So any post you make is pretty much talking to everyone.
    Cody
    ---------------------
    Local Pickup Only
    PM Me For More Info

Thanks

and if you want to see alan and I you can go to my myspace and see us so you don't think we are lying about who we are www.myspace.com/alexpaladino

since you think we are lying,
    Who said we thought you were lying? And why do you say we are going to argue with everything you say?
    Cody
    ---------------------
    Local Pickup Only
    PM Me For More Info

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast