Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,316

1 members and 1,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

Thread: Rainbow Boa

Thanks

Rainbow Boa

I have a friend looking to sell his rainbow boa, he's not sure if its a male or female, but if someone is intrested enough in buying he can go have it probed, he gave me a picture to include, buyer pays for shipping.

He doesnt have a picture of it due to no digital camera, BUT i've seen it, and he provided this picture, and the snake does look alot like this one

If someone is intrested, I can go over to his house tomorrow and take a picture of the snake.

From the sellers mouth:

"She (not confirmed but I've always called it a she) has been hand held since birth, very active and healthy. Eats one live mouse weekly. Has never struck or refused feed. Very beautiful colors. She is used to being held every day (except when in shed or recently fed) and I would like to sell to someone who would hold her at least 3 times a week if possible. She is captive bred and is almost two years old. She is very sweet and I would even say affectionate! Having to sell due to a new job where I must travel for weeks at a time. Please contact me for more info."

SO yeah, if anyone is intrested I'll head over tomorrow or wensday and take a picture of the snake for you all..and if someone is INTRESTED enough he will go pay to have her probed at a vet. Let me know guys, this snake is a sweetheart, I am trying to keep him from putting an add in the paper where just anyone will get it! He will talk price if anyone is intrested.
    ~Dexter Mason~
    Wife 0.1 Children 0.1.1 Dogs 1.1 Ball Pythons: 5.22
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Ornate Horned Toad 0.0.1 Leos 1.3 Russian Tortoise 0.1

Melodrama coming from you is about as normal as a bowel movement - Clerks
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule. - Clerks
    Dante Hicks: But you hate people.
    Randal Graves: Yes, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?

Thanks

Re: Rainbow Boa

Just a suggestion: Why don't you have your friend come on the site and sell his snake?
    -Daniel Hill
    Facebook: facebook.com/hillherp/
    Instagram: instagram.com/hillherp/
    Twitter: twitter.com/hillherp

Thanks

PM sent.
    Animals are my passion and my life.

Never, ever underestimate the vital importance of strict and proper quarantine. There is no such thing as being too careful. One mistake can cost a world of damage, and regret that lasts a lifetime.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel1983
    Just a suggestion: Why don't you have your friend come on the site and sell his snake?
    Because my friend is stuck in the stone age and hates computers/Internet. I recently got him to buy my old computer from me, but he uses it as a fancy jukebox (from all the music I had on it) and a solitaire machine! :-p I'm still working on getting him on dial up (since its so cheap) then let him come to my house and play on my cable so he can compare...then Ill try and get him to cable!
    ~Dexter Mason~

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule. - Clerks

Thanks

Swung by my friends house today, he took the snake to the vet, it is a comfirmed girl, have the papers to prove so. Vet said she is a picture of health, sorry these pictures are UBER crappy, I took them with a 3 year old camra phone :-p The snake is in shed, and will be shedding hopefully within the next 3 or 4 days. By then hopefully I can find my digital camera and get some nice up close shots. Ill make sure to get a belly shot, a head shot, hopefully a shot catching her rainbow shine, and any others that are requested. She was born in a litter on halloween! she was one of 33!

For some info on rainbow boas see this link http://www.corallus.com/cenchria/index.html
    ~Dexter Mason~

Thanks

Just sent you a reply, I hope your buddy considers us!
    Animals are my passion and my life.

Never, ever underestimate the vital importance of strict and proper quarantine. There is no such thing as being too careful. One mistake can cost a world of damage, and regret that lasts a lifetime.