Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,357

4 members and 3,353 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Albino Burmese Python for sale

Was in my local pet shop today. I was told one of her customers is selling her
    2 year old Albino Burmese Python. Snake is a beautiful dark golden color and is said to be 5' long. The owner bought the snake from this pet shop about 2 yrs ago. Snake is for sale for $300 for the snake and a glass tank.

The owner will only sell to an experienced snake owner and they will not sell to a teenager. They will only sell to a responsible adult so be prepared for a lot of questions from the seller.

If you are experienced with large snakes and are seriously interested and with CASH in hand, PM me. I'll hook you up. Snake is located in N. FL. about 1 hour from Gainesville. Snake would have to be picked up unless seller will agree to meet you. [i do not know that the seller will do that]

Teej
    Last edited by Teej; 07-15-2006 at 09:33 PM.
    2 Grey Rat Snakes, 1 Rough Green Snake,
    1 Desert Banded King Snake, 1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
    2 Calico Ball Pythons, 1 Mojave Ball Python
    1 Creamsicle Corn Snake,
    Red Eared Slider turtle, Yellow Bellied Slider turtle 1 Mediterian Gecko,

Thanks

Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale

I'd buy it if I had a little more money, but I'm an inexperienced teenager. Plus, I have my mind set on a future retic.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Thumbs up Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Teej
    Was in my local pet shop today. I was told one of her customers is selling her
    2 year old Albino Burmese Python. Snake is a beautiful dark golden color and is said to be 5' long. The owner bought the snake from this pet shop about 2 yrs ago. Snake is for sale for $300 for the snake and a glass tank.

The owner will only sell to an experienced snake owner and they will not sell to a teenager. They will only sell to a responsible adult so be prepared for a lot of questions from the seller.

If you are experienced with large snakes and are seriously interested and with CASH in hand, PM me. I'll hook you up. Snake is located in N. FL. about 1 hour from Gainesville. Snake would have to be picked up unless seller will agree to meet you. [i do not know that the seller will do that]

Teej
    Either the owner or someone is mistaking about what this snake really is.Albino burmese pythons are a yellowish and white color.Going by your description its a normal burmese python.Just incase you wonder i had a albino burmese python and a normal burmese.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Question Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Grim91Z
    I'd buy it if I had a little more money, but I'm an inexperienced teenager. Plus, I have my mind set on a future retic.
    Retics are not a good begginer snake at all.I had a retic and they are a handfull and then some.Start out with ball pythons and when you get a little older and have some experiance then maybe think about a retic if you want .Not being rude just worrying about your safety and the snakes.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

That's why I said future. I'm happy with my BP and RTB, might get a Cal King later on just cause I think they're cool, easy snakes to maintain (easy compared to the former). There were a couple retics for sale at the local reptile shop, gonna hold off on those for a few years (obviously hope they get more yearlings by then).

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale

That's why I said future. I'm happy with my BP and RTB, might get a Cal King later on just cause I think they're cool, easy snakes to maintain (easy compared to the former). There were a couple retics for sale at the local reptile shop, gonna hold off on those for a few years (obviously hope they get more yearlings by then).
    OK sorry i missed the future part as i am half asleep lol.Yea those Cali kings are kool i might get a couple lavender kings to breed or i might buy my buddies adult breeder gray banded kings.The only draw back in getting some kings is it would kinda make me mad if one ate the other during breeding time lol .
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale in FL

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons
    Either the owner or someone is mistaking about what this snake really is.Albino burmese pythons are a yellowish and white color.Going by your description its a normal burmese python.Just incase you wonder i had a albino burmese python and a normal burmese.
    I am going on a verbal description of someone elses opinion. The pet shop owner is the one that sold the snake and she told me it is an Albino, not a normal.

Teej
    Last edited by Teej; 07-16-2006 at 04:43 AM. Reason: location description
    1 Creamsicle Corn Snake,

Thanks

Think it through carefully. A retic can grow up to 20' in length and 200 lbs and live for 25+ years. That is an aweful big animal to provide care for that long. Think how long you have been alive as a teenager. This snake will live longer than you have so far and 200lbs. I doubt you yourself are 200 lbs.

I am sure by the time you are ready, you will do the research involved and make
    an educated decision. Look at this Albino burmese for sale. In only two years the owners life has changed and they are trying to get rid of a large snake. FYI

Teej
    1 Creamsicle Corn Snake,

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Albino Burmese Python for sale in FL

Quote Originally Posted by Teej
    I am going on a verbal description of someone elses opinion. The pet shop owner is the one that sold the snake and she told me it is an Albino, not a normal.

Teej
    Well someone is mistaken still of what the snake really is.Just like i had a guy try to tell me he had a burmese ball python for sale and it will reach 32ft when fully grown .Sometimes people are told the wrong info by people trying to make there snakes sound like they are worth more money.Albino burms are not a dark golden color.I am color blind to a sence and still was able to see my albinos colors of yellow and white.I relize you are going by there description so i am not calling you a lier by no means .
    Joe Haggard

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Moving this to For Sale.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast