Well heck April...good eye girl! I just went and looked and dang it but you got something there it does have an oddly marked face but it's more obvious in the photo...how wierd is that. You know I get these wierd albinos every once in awhile. I just never knew they were anything but a bit of light color mismarked on the albino and just fed em off like usual. Guess I should have a good look through the feeders and maybe pull that one out to see how they look at maturity....thanks April!

Just quickly looked through her sisters in the female feeder tub and none have that marking but her. Funny I grabbed the only one and used it as an example of the wrong color! ACK....thanks for the correction April and if you could be so kind as to edit my original remarks to add that she's not an albino but a seal point siamese I'd appreciate it hon.

Btw since she's unique in my colony she's now moved to the "growing up to be the new mommies tank" and her name is Smudge (and she thanks you April since Tuesday is feeding night around here and she's now exempt LOL)

Can't wait to see some of your neat colors/markings/coat ones April.