Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,266

2 members and 3,264 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: MG Reptiles

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MG Reptiles

i too was promised a very fast delivery... i only purchased from him because he promised to ship it the same day (provent-a-mite) and yet... he didn't ship when he said... he had some excuses... but honestly i never believed any of them. personally i'll never order from him again.

no laws broken here matt... unless telling the truth about your "service" (and lack thereof) is against the law!
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justcage
    I havent read through the bloody water here and have been advised not to respond with any details about any transaction. However, I do want to thank the ones that wished me well and sent the Lords blessings during my absence for my wedding. I do want to say that I have never stolen a thing in my life!!! I know this hobby is full of scum that want to take something they have not worked for, well lads, this is not one of those guys! I am a Christian and will never bring anyone any harm. I advise you all to call me at 304-836-5147 and we will straighten anything out you need... It is just really sad at the laws that have been broken here as I considered this a good forum!
    I tried to reach some sort of resolution with you the civil way, but when you "shipped" my product on the 27th and it still hasn't gotten here, we'll excuse me for voicing my displeasure. I stand by what I said 100%. To some of us dealing with a Christian is not as important as good service. I'm glad to hear you've never stolen a thing; I can expect a fast refund or resolution to the paypal claim I have against you then.

Good Day Sir

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    1.0 Pastel 100% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel 66% Het Goldfinger
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Thanks

I am a Christian and will never bring anyone any harm.
    Um... what does that have to do with the price of Flexwatt in China?

-Lawrence

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Matt, i dont think any less of you and would consider buying from you again after pming you and straitening this out. i understand that with a booming business like yours it is hard to keep up, etc. until you can figure things out.

i too am i Christian and as you know, i believe that once you forgive you forget so this whole thing is behind me.

i hope this thread hasn't caused any lost business to you.

in Christ,
    Marshall
    -marshall

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr~python
    Matt, i dont think any less of you and would consider buying from you again after pming you and straitening this out. i understand that with a booming business like yours it is hard to keep up, etc. until you can figure things out.

i too am i Christian and as you know, i believe that once you forgive you forget so this whole thing is behind me.

i hope this thread hasn't caused any lost business to you.

in Christ,
    Marshall
    Marshall,
    Thanks for your intellegent response! I agree with you 100%. I havent lost any business all at, actually today was a very impressive day. New sale comes out tomorrow and Ill be swamped which is the way I like it.

Rich,
    Your order was shipped, you can do you paypal claim, call the FBI or Miss Cleo. You will have the items you ordered or a refund and that takes no outside help, just a polite, professional and intelligent conversation. I beleive you were the one that said that you do not care what happens in someone elses life as long as you get what you want. I disagree with that statment all together, my family comes before anything including your storage tote!

Bless you all!!
    -Matt
    Just a reptile lover!!!!!

Thanks

Marshall,
    Thanks for your intellegent response! I agree with you 100%. I havent lost any business all at, actually today was a very impressive day. New sale comes out tomorrow and Ill be swamped which is the way I like it.

Rich,
    Your order was shipped, you can do you paypal claim, call the FBI or Miss Cleo. You will have the items you ordered or a refund and that takes no outside help, just a polite, professional and intelligent conversation. I beleive you were the one that said that you do not care what happens in someone elses life as long as you get what you want. I disagree with that statment all together, my family comes before anything including your storage tote!

Bless you all!!
    -Matt
    Yea I'm sure getting a hold of you for a refund would have been easy as pie, especially with the level of customer service you displayed throughout the entire ordeal. If you think waiting a month is ok for an order you should give your customers warning. I just don't want to do business with you, and god bless my right to do that.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Thanks

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1605 0065 00

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on September 27, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

You mean to tell me that in 8 days this hasn't

A) Been updated
    B) Made it to my house by now

Let me guess you're not responsible for the USPS, how convinient to choose a delivery service with less than par tracking abilities. If in 8 days this package couldn't be tracked by your customer's; wouldn't that worry you? Dont you want you're customer's to be at ease tracking their package on its merry way home.
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Registered User On the Ball Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent read through the bloody water here and have been advised not to respond with any details about any transaction. However, I do want to thank the ones that wished me well and sent the Lords blessings during my absence for my wedding. I do want to say that I have never stolen a thing in my life!!! I know this hobby is full of scum that want to take something they have not worked for, well lads, this is not one of those guys! I am a Christian and will never bring anyone any harm. I advise you all to call me at 304-836-5147 and we will straighten anything out you need... It is just really sad at the laws that have been broken here as I considered this a good forum!
    The thing is, Matt, that when you have a business, and you accept other people's money in exchange for goods, you are responsible for delivering them in a timely manner. At the very least I would expect some form of communication as to the status of a delayed order. Customer service is what you had originally based your business model on, no?

What if our military men and women (God Bless them) visited home from overseas on R&R and said "Sorry, I cant return to duty because I'm getting married."? Think about that for a minute.

Why should a customer have to call you? Shouldn't you be the one calling them? Being a Christian has no bearing on your excuses...are you following the Golden Rule here Matt? That's something I learned in Sunday School.

I think that there are a lot of customers that are tired with dealing with others excuses (not just yours Matt)...it seems to be a growing problem in this industry whether it be poor customer service, dumping animals for a quick buck, or just plain cheating people out of their money.

It's time for the reptile world to UNITE and support the breeders/dealers/customers that support this hobby...instead of those with "cheap prices" and excuses.

I'll get off my Jerry McGuire "it was just a mission statement" soap box now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James Tomlinson
    The thing is, Matt, that when you have a business, and you accept other people's money in exchange for goods, you are responsible for delivering them in a timely manner. At the very least I would expect some form of communication as to the status of a delayed order. Customer service is what you had originally based your business model on, no?

What if our military men and women (God Bless them) visited home from overseas on R&R and said "Sorry, I cant return to duty because I'm getting married."? Think about that for a minute.

Why should a customer have to call you? Shouldn't you be the one calling them? Being a Christian has no bearing on your excuses...are you following the Golden Rule here Matt? That's something I learned in Sunday School.

I think that there are a lot of customers that are tired with dealing with others excuses (not just yours Matt)...it seems to be a growing problem in this industry whether it be poor customer service, dumping animals for a quick buck, or just plain cheating people out of their money.

It's time for the reptile world to UNITE and support the breeders/dealers/customers that support this hobby...instead of those with "cheap prices" and excuses.

I'll get off my Jerry McGuire "it was just a mission statement" soap box now...
    Amen to that. I think this forum does a good job of supporting the hobby by keeping business within the community here. There are many people here I would have no problem and complete faith in giving my money too. Great statement I agree 100%
    ~*Rich
    1.0 100% Het Albino
    1.3 Normal
    1.0 Spider
    0.1 Mojave
    0.1 Pastel PH Goldfinger

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112