Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,100

0 members and 3,100 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,577
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Thanks

Disgusting decrepit old man ...

Well today I went to Sam Ash to pick up my guitar that I had new pick ups installed. I went to go pay for the installation, and there's two really beautiful girls at the register. So I'm paying for the installation and this guy im guessing about 55 walks in, and goes to the register because he had to show he was bringing a guitar in to compare with others. His first words out of his mouth are "Wow ... aren't you two hot!". That comment with his tone of voice, made me roll my eyes. So he continues to spout of comments of lewd nature. The girls are ignoring him rather well I admit. So the one girl asks for him to put his guitar on the counter and to open it up so she can write down the serial number. Well, he says "Well, I have a big (10 second pause) case.". I looked at him and shook my head. So I walk out to put my guitar in the car and wanted to check out the amps, so I walked back in and I passed him by and said to his face, "You're a f*&^%$#@ scum bag.". He looked at me and said "What did you say?". I replied "You heard me.". He asked again, and I said "Youre a scumbag man." He looked at me, looked at the girls at the counter, he snickered and walked away. Ya know, it's called respect. I felt terrible for those girls. The way I see it is, those are someones daughter, grand daughter and niece. If someone made comments to the women in my family like that, then I'm out for blood.

Thanks

Re: Disgusting decrepit old man ...

Hahaha.. nice
    0.1 BP - Karma
    1.0 JCP - Tre
    0.1 RTB - Pixel
    1.0 Burm - Boost
    ---- non herp
    1.0 Lab Mix - Gauge
    0.1 Black Cat - Chloe
    1.0 Boy Toy - Jared

Thanks

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS !!!!!!!!!!!!! (the movie dumb and dumber)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hehe....you're one of the good guys, Mike. No doubt about it!
    -- Judy

Thanks

This sounds like a job for Chuck Norris!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lurch
    This sounds like a job for Chuck Norris!
    Chuck woulda said "Lay on the ground for me, you know I'll hurt ya anyways, so why fight it?" ... btw I met Chuck about a year ago haha.

Thanks

You met Chuck and lived to tell the tale! Now I am impressed LOL.

All joking aside, thanks Mike. It's a nice thing to see a guy stand up for women like that publically...sadly rare in today's world. Sad to see there are still butthead males out there that think they can speak that way and get away with it but in this case he didn't. Good for you!

Disclaimer: This isn't meant as a "slam guys" thread so please don't go there. There are just as many trashy females out there that I'd like to ask if they kiss their momma with that dirty mouth as well LOL.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno
    You met Chuck and lived to tell the tale! Now I am impressed LOL.

All joking aside, thanks Mike. It's a nice thing to see a guy stand up for women like that publically...sadly rare in today's world. Sad to see there are still butthead males out there that think they can speak that way and get away with it but in this case he didn't. Good for you!

Disclaimer: This isn't meant as a "slam guys" thread so please don't go there. There are just as many trashy females out there that I'd like to ask if they kiss their momma with that dirty mouth as well LOL.
    Notta problem. But when that dude was saying all this, I'm thinking, "Holy ****! what's with this dude?". I think it really shocked me 'cause I hear women say guys say this kinda stuff, and I'd never in a million years say anything like this because I know better and I have a conscience like a silver back gorilla that would kick my own ass at any time possible. So it just threw me off guard to see this guy saying stuff.
    Last edited by JLC; 05-19-2006 at 01:33 PM. Reason: watch the language, please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vomitore
    . His first words out of his mouth are "Wow ... aren't you two hot!". That comment with his tone of voice, made me roll my eyes. So he continues to spout of comments of lewd nature. The girls are ignoring him rather well I admit. So the one girl asks for him to put his guitar on the counter and to open it up so she can write down the serial number. Well, he says "Well, I have a big (10 second pause) case.".
    ive had jerks yell out "nice boobs" although they used to t-word. and have had them say even worse things, sometimes its as if people have NO social skills what so ever and their frontal lobe is wickedly damaged!

oh and by the way...the chuck norris cartoon is nuts! I watched it the other night at like 4am!!! Chuck Norris' Karate Kommandos!!!!!!!!
    *_*Erica*_*
    And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance,character; and character, hope.
    Romans 5:2-4