Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,299

0 members and 3,299 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Reptile Guru, Jim Alles?

Has anyone here dealt with him or Reptile Guru before. I'm looking to buy a het albino female from him and would love some feedback from you guys. Thanks

1.6 BP 1.1 het albino BP 1.0 Creamsicle Corn 1.0 Viper Gecko 1.1 Crested Gecko 0.1 Leopard Gecko 0.0.3 D. leucs 0.0.2 D. tincs Cobalt 0.0.4 Baby Eastern Box Turtles

Thanks

Re: Reptile Guru, Jim Alles?

Moved to the right forum.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Never heard of them.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Question Re: Reptile Guru, Jim Alles?

Please read this info before you proceed.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=reptileguru
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Thumbs up Re: Reptile Guru, Jim Alles?

I have someone who you can trust and i am 100% sure that he will not rip you off i guarentee.I personaly know Rusty and his partner Rick cunningham(i hope i spelled Ricks last name correct).Rustys email is balls4u@hotmail.com, and his site is www.rustys-balls.com . I just got off the phone with rusty so when you contact him mention that you recieved his info from me ok.He and Rick are two of the good guys.When you look at his site look in the incubator section he said as this shows all of thier clutches and Rick updates i think weekly.If you have any problems getting in touch with either of them let me know thru a pm.
    Last edited by joepythons; 05-15-2006 at 10:22 PM.
    Joe Haggard

Banned
    Thanks

I think they are part of Prehistoric Pets or a sister company of it, they mainly buy wholesale and resell reptiles.

I would buy direct from a breeder, just my $0.02.

Thanks

Well after reading everything on the BOI about him he has a pretty good rep. From reading the posts he is often confused of the horrible Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley, CA. His store Prehistoric pets and reptile guru is in Chino, CA. Thanks

1.6 BP 1.1 het albino BP 1.0 Creamsicle Corn 1.0 Viper Gecko 1.1 Crested Gecko 0.1 Leopard Gecko 0.0.3 D. leucs 0.0.2 D. tincs Cobalt 0.0.4 Baby Eastern Box Turtles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby23
    Well after reading everything on the BOI about him he has a pretty good rep. From reading the posts he is often confused of the horrible Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley, CA. His store Prehistoric pets and reptile guru is in Chino, CA. Thanks
    Why wouldn't you just buy from someone that has built their reputation specializing in ball pythons ... breeders that actually produce the animals, like NERD, RDR, TSK, PKR, MKR, VPI, etc ... instead of another TSE type operation that just buys and resells?

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    Why wouldn't you just buy from someone that has built their reputation specializing in ball pythons ... breeders that actually produce the animals, like NERD, RDR, TSK, PKR, MKR, VPI, etc ... instead of another TSE type operation that just buys and resells?

-adam
    I wouldn't go as far as comparing them to TSE, but I agree with Adam 100%.

As I wrote above, you should buy from a breeder that specializes in what your looking for, especially Hets. You don't want to raise that snake for 2-4yrs only to find out...you way over paid for that normal BP.

Thanks

Ive emailed most of those and just gave RDR and e-mail. I think you are right about the buying and reselling, Jim told me the breeder he got it from in January on a trade. (I can't remember the breeders name its on my e-mail, but I'm at school and can't do e-mail.) Have any of you dealt w/ Professional Breeders from San Diego run by Steve Osborne? I guess the name implies they breed their own. And from their pictures axamples their albinos are EXTREME. If you guys have had good dealing with them ill but one of their pairs for $750.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast