Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,703

1 members and 2,702 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585
    Thanks

Update On My Swap Boa, Hope she dont go the way of ebay!

Well here we are she is due approximately the 25th of June so a ways to go yet!

But she already looks better than the ebay one did in regards to shape etc! Anyway heres hoping that the turd fairy does not hit me twice!!!

Holy scale separation batman!!!

Peter
    The World is as delicate as a spiders web. If you touch one thread, you send shudders running through the other threads. We are not just touching the web, we are tearing holes in it! - Gerald Durrell

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Update On My Swap Boa, Hope she dont go the way of ebay!

Wow, lookin good! I really wish you the best of luck after all that crapola (word?? LOL) that you went through.

Is she going to last till the end of june?? Geez, i dont think she could get any bigger!

Thanks

well she ovulated and then shed middle of feb it was the 10th of feb and then she re-shed again on the 12th march! NO mites etc to bring on shed, first shed was 14 days after what I thought was ovulation and second was 44 days after ovulation. I thought they could not have a shed in the middle of their 105 days etc so have taken the second as her POS otherwise her due date is the 28th of May roughly!

I am going to aim at the second date if she's early well what a suprise hey~!!! I have all tubs etc ready for what was supposed to be for my ebay litter but hey ho!
    The World is as delicate as a spiders web. If you touch one thread, you send shudders running through the other threads. We are not just touching the web, we are tearing holes in it! - Gerald Durrell

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow....she's humungous!! I'll bet you she will be VERY ready to have those babies! LOL I wish you all the best with her....TONS of healthy babies and most especially a tired, hungry, healthy mom afterwards!
    -- Judy