Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,279

2 members and 3,277 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Petco Adoption

Thanks

Re: Petco Adoption

we arent losing any business and we sure arent missing anything without you buying anything from us because of what a few people on the internet told you.
    One reason why the family stores will survive.

If you have a problem with donations, thats fine...keep your welfare check, we will be more than happy to take donations from kind people. The reason we make a mandatory donation is so we arent just giving an animal away. We as a company do not benefit from the donation, the donation goes directly towards animal shelters and everything like that. So, keep your money...if its that hard to pry it from your hands just so you can help needy animals
    Just because I don't believe in mandatory donations doesn't make me any less of an animal lover. I work hard for my money and I use it wisely. If I donate money its gonna be to something I truly believe in 100%.

Thanks

Somebody must have hit a nerve. So many things you said were uncalled for. Is there a need to get personal???

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    I'm sure.
    I am glad we agree on the fact that I have a final in the morning.
    -Chris-
    1.0 ball python
    0.1 hog island boa

Thanks

No need, im done with this thread now. I said what i needed to say, so as far as im concerned you all can keep on bashing petco, we arent losing any business and we sure arent missing anything without you buying anything from us because of what a few people on the internet told you.
    Did I miss something because I don't think anyone was just openly bashing petco. Touchy subject???
    -Chris-
    1.0 ball python
    0.1 hog island boa

Thanks

we sure arent missing anything without you buying anything from us because of what a few people on the internet told you.
    Is it against company policy to trash the current/potential customers of the entire Petco Chain? Maybe you should PM everyone the store location/ID that you work at, and we can email corporate and get that problem rectified.

Dude... relax man! My petco that I "frequent" is great... for Dog Food.. and for feeders if I run into a supply problem.

Their staff is a little less than knowledgeable... when I asked them if their balls were CH or CBB, they responded that of course they were captive bred... importing hasn't happened since the 90's... This person also told me that her father has been breeding balls for 20 years. She sexed one of the balls by looking at his spurs, which she said was a for sure way of sexing them.

Like was admitted by others... we're sure your petco is run perfectly.. and all of the balls have their own cages, and proper heat/humidity. But.. then again... Petco doesn't have to worry about providing the proper environment to the BPs. The importers charge them maybe 4-5 bucks a piece (if I can get 'em for 8 bucks a piece, then I'm assuming that in even more bulk you can get them for less).. and once they get 'em eating a couple of times, they then resale 'em for 79.99. That's a pretty sweet little deal for Petco... why take the extra time/money to actually LEARN how to take care of them, or educate the buyers?
    Ken

Thanks

Listen, i was trying to be nice...but ive decided to stop wasting my time. If you have a problem with donations, thats fine...keep your welfare check, we will be more than happy to take donations from kind people.
    This is beyond acceptable Lucifer. An adult discussion, even a strong disagreement or debate does not need to stoop to this level. Insinuations/slurs regarding a group of people based on their financial situation is unacceptable and a generalization of the VERY worst sort. You are completely free to express yourself here but within reason and with the norms of polite discussion adhered to.

An apology for this remark is in order and expected at this point.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

If you have no problems with them why were you complaining? Listen, i was trying to be nice...but ive decided to stop wasting my time. If you have a problem with donations, thats fine...keep your welfare check, we will be more than happy to take donations from kind people. The reason we make a mandatory donation is so we arent just giving an animal away. We as a company do not benefit from the donation, the donation goes directly towards animal shelters and everything like that. So, keep your money...if its that hard to pry it from your hands just so you can help needy animals, just keep it to yourself. Have a nice night, ive decided that you are no longer worth my time.
    Bow down before the generalization master
    -Chris-
    1.0 ball python
    0.1 hog island boa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345