Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,984

0 members and 2,984 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Top Shelf Exotics

i don't want my snakes, i ordered hets from them. 3 to 4 years down the road I'm sure i will still have normals. he can go to a snake show and buy $100 pairs and sell them as het. ill check with my bank and see if I'm protected or not. if i can get my $2000 ill try to find some local guy or drive to see what I'm getting and buy them. either way they will be placed in my hand from the seller.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

So you ordered hets from them? Did you get them? When did you order them?

1.6 BP 1.1 het albino BP 1.0 Creamsicle Corn 1.0 Viper Gecko 1.1 Crested Gecko 0.1 Leopard Gecko 0.0.3 D. leucs 0.0.2 D. tincs Cobalt 0.0.4 Baby Eastern Box Turtles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    i don't want my snakes, i ordered hets from them. 3 to 4 years down the road I'm sure i will still have normals. he can go to a snake show and buy $100 pairs and sell them as het. ill check with my bank and see if I'm protected or not. if i can get my $2000 ill try to find some local guy or drive to see what I'm getting and buy them. either way they will be placed in my hand from the seller.
    Have you ever been to the all OHIO reptile show? Also i am sorry that you were taken by TSE and i understand your frustration.The one you really need to take out you frustration out on is TSE in a court room .Please do not place all of us in the same garbage can as TSE,we do still have our morals .I think the thread on fauna is going to make a record number of posts and veiws lol.Let us know how things go with your bank.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Also with picking up some hets from a show, you have to be careful as well. Invisible genetics make for a common dumping ground for scammers.
    bryan

Thanks

I talked to the bank today. they say it has to be with in 60 days to file a claim. i placed my order 12/25/05. that time has come and pass. they will look into it and let me know more as soon as they know more.

Thanks

The payment went through paypal as well right? You should contact them as well.
    Christie
    Reptile Geek

Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand

Thanks

i did contact them, they said they will file it but its past the 45 day period

Registered User shavemycoinpurse's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the Fauna members who was scammed by TSE is acting as a sort of clearinghouse in compiling a list of folks who paid for animals but either didn't receive anything or received sick animals.

There is a concerted effort over on the BOI to get those harmed by TSE together as a group in order to pool resources/information.

If you would like to be included in this effort PM me your email address and I will forward it to him.

It would also appear that there may be a fund raising effort (donations and possibly an auction) to provide for a legal fund for those who have yet to receive animals.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Question Re: Top Shelf Exotics

Quote Originally Posted by shavemycoinpurse
    One of the Fauna members who was scammed by TSE is acting as a sort of clearinghouse in compiling a list of folks who paid for animals but either didn't receive anything or received sick animals.

There is a concerted effort over on the BOI to get those harmed by TSE together as a group in order to pool resources/information.

If you would like to be included in this effort PM me your email address and I will forward it to him.

It would also appear that there may be a fund raising effort (donations and possibly an auction) to provide for a legal fund for those who have yet to receive animals.
    Just so you do not get over run with peoples info i also will forward there info if needed.I am sure this will be a very lengthy process and i hope everyone gets there satisfaction in the end.It is a shame things like this happen.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

I cant believe this! I took a brief hiatus from the forum for a little while because I was going nuts reading about ball pythons. I needed a break as I still have a few years before I can breed. So its may now and I wonder whats going on with TSE. Now i find this. I just dont know what to do. I only spent $500, so not really worth the effort to persue legally, especially when people have spent thousands. Is there any chance that things will turn around and be set right or is there no hope at all. I guess should i just cut my losses and move on or keep trying?

Jared
    1.0 Normal - Hatched 8/05 (Charlie) Avatar pic (1365g)
    0.1 Bearded Dragon - Lemon Pastel (Daisy)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast