Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,089

1 members and 3,088 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Top Shelf Exotics

this forum loves to turn things around and read into words not said. i didn't lay the blame on the people who gave me the advice, i said there advice was worthless. i then said the people who said he was a good guy got scammed into thinking he was a good guy. i have a wife and i can handle when words get twisted. i deal with that day to day. i did use a debit bank visa to draw from paypal to pay TSE can i go back on them to get my money back? TSE aka:To Scam Everyone
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    this forum loves to turn things around and read into words not said. i didn't lay the blame on the people who gave me the advice, i said there advice was worthless. i then said the people who said he was a good guy got scammed into thinking he was a good guy. i have a wife and i can handle when words get twisted. i deal with that day to day. i did use a debit bank visa to draw from paypal to pay TSE can i go back on them to get my money back? TSE aka:To Scam Everyone
    This forum doesnt turn things around on purpose. Remember, it is hard to fully translate what you mean over the internet and some people get confused.
    Cody
    ---------------------
    0.1.0 BP Normal (Princess)
    0.1.0 Anerythristic Corn Snake (Allison) For Sale
    Local Pickup Only
    PM Me For More Info

Thanks

this forum loves to turn things around and read into words not said.
    Whoa there fella. It was stated first thing....

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeySnakeSnake
    Maybe I read you wrong
    He wasn't twisting your words, but was trying to get a better understanding. He also gave you a viable option to try and resolve the issue. Yes, contact paypal and your debit card and explain your situation. Ask them about your options.

Oh and watch those cracks about women/wife. They are NOT appreciated.

I understand that you are probably very irate, but please do not take it out on this community.
    Christie
    Reptile Geek

Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand

Thanks

this forum loves to turn things around and read into words not said.
    Since 'this forum' likes to turn things around so much....here is the information on buyer complaints with paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...plaint-outside

.....BTW.....I take an insult (like your comment) to 'this forum' personally...people here offer great advice....sometimes WORDS get read wrongly....accept that...it happens EVERYWHERE.

.....or maybe I read into your comment wrongly since I love to turn things around and read into words not said.
    -Daniel Hill
    Facebook: facebook.com/hillherp/
    Instagram: instagram.com/hillherp/
    Twitter: twitter.com/hillherp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeySnakeSnake
    Maybe I read you wrong, are you now trying to say that everyone who told you he was a good guy and they had a good experience with TSE, are also involved in scamming you?

I understand being upset that your deal is going south, but you should probably not try to shuffle blame onto other parties.

Good luck, and keep the blame where it is due.
    it was clearly stated that
    i got scammed along with the people who didn't buy from him by them saying he was great to deal with and a nice guy.
    see that i said they got scammed TO, NOT that they was scammers to. if they would have read it they would see that instead of going off asking me to explain my self.
    as for the people here turn things around or misread someone stands to due to the proof in this thread alone. i cant help it if someone doesn't read my post correctly. it happens on here all the time. i may not post alot but i do read the arguments and see how it happens all the time

the wife crack stands.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ok Stings, if you want to be disrespectful to your wife, that is your perogative. But don't be surprised or offended if some ladies around here (and gentlemen as well) object. That is their perogative as well.

And if you want to disrepsect the forum, you should also expect a little kick-back from those who love it here and work hard to make it an inviting and accepting place for as many people as possible.

The post that originally caused the disagreement here was confusing to read. I'm not one to jump on a grammar or spelling bandwagon, but there are times when someone simply phrases their thoughts in a confusing way and misinterpretations are bound to happen. You should not take it so personally if someone asks for clarification on a confusing point. Of course your statements made perfect sense to you because they were clear in your own head.....but you must realize it does not always come across like that. And getting so utterly defensive does nothing but make everyone uncomfortable and digs a deeper hole for you.
    -- Judy

Thanks

OK JLC i apologize to the people i may have upset here. it was not my intentions. my wife was sitting here when i read it and she brought it to my attention so i posted it. time to put the boots to her for you ladies that it upset.

forgot the smiley face, it could have been read wrong. she reminded me to.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

[comment retracted]

EDIT: fine, fine, apology accepted. let's just try not to make that kind of "crack" in the future so we can avoid the drama.
    - Emily

Thanks

Sorry stings, I didn't mean to put words into your mouth. I just read

"i trusted the people in the snake community for advice. i got it, it was worthless. so i got scammed along with the people who didn't buy from him by them saying he was great to deal with and a nice guy blah blah blah."

You said you trusted people, their advice was worthless. I took that as an insult to the general community, because people took the time to tell you their past, good experiences, etc, and you throw it back in their faces because the deal with TSE ended up going sour. I could understand you calling it worthless if this guy was a known bad guy all along, and they misled you or did you a disservice by not giving you all the details, but as far as I can see, TSE has been good in the past, and even had a good guy certificate on the BOI until recently.

Then you said "So I got scammed .... by them saying he was great to deal with and a nice guy". I wasnt sure on that because the punctuation (again no insult intended) and that is why I made my post. It sounded like you were criticizing the community for giving you " worthless" advice, and that you got scammed because they didn't warn you. I see now from your explanation that you meant "Everyone got scammed, I got scammed from money, and others got scammed into saying he was a good guy when he wasnt" It makes sense now, thanks for the clarification.

Anyway, I am going to drop this now. You've said this was not your intention I apologize completely for my comments. The internet is a tricky place, lots of people from all over the world, typing words, using words differently, it can be hard to get the story straight sometimes.

Edit: Also apologizing to everyone for this whole thing snowballing. I was busy cleaning rats for 3 hours or I would have responded back sooner

More Edits: Because I messed up my grammar like 3 times hehe
    Last edited by SnakeySnakeSnake; 05-07-2006 at 07:10 PM.
    bryan

Thanks

Well I made my final payment with TSE on a pair of het albinos 3/16. After a couple more e-mails they said they would e-mail me when they can send them. So the weather has been mroe than warm, so this past week i started e-mailing again. No repsonse. A couple month ago I asked for pics. They said they couldnt because owner was sick and he had the camera. That BS reading went htrough the roof. I BETTER GET MY DAMN SNAKES

1.6 BP 1.1 het albino BP 1.0 Creamsicle Corn 1.0 Viper Gecko 1.1 Crested Gecko 0.1 Leopard Gecko 0.0.3 D. leucs 0.0.2 D. tincs Cobalt 0.0.4 Baby Eastern Box Turtles

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast