Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,269

1 members and 3,268 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Top Shelf Exotics

I ordered 4 snakes from Top Shelf Exotics on 12/25/05. on 12/31/05 i asked if he would be able to send pics of the snakes to me, i got no reply. on 1/16/06 i asked for pics again and a weight and date they was born on. i still got no reply. I'm starting to wonder why they was snapping off e mails to me left and right when i was talking to them about my order and now that they have my money i cant get a reply back from them. i also wonder if the snakes i ordered are even born yet. the weather is the only reason i cant get them. they wont ship is the night temp is under 35 deg. we had 4 days in a row that the temps stayed in the upper 30s here and i still have no idea whats going on.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Top Shelf Exotics

from everything i've read they are very good people: http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=25580.

perhaps you should try calling and speaking to someone in person.
    - Emily

Thanks

I also have an order waiting form them and their email communication seems a bit lacking after the sale for me as well. Their reputation seems impecible and I'll be patient. I knew living in Michigan that I might not see her til spring. I wouldnt mind having a few pics of her though, its been over a month since I purchased her.

JT
    1.0 Normal - Hatched 8/05 (Charlie) Avatar pic (1365g)
    0.1 Bearded Dragon - Lemon Pastel (Daisy)

Thanks

i have no first hand knowledge of top shelf. but i do expect a certain level of service for my dollar. if someone can sell and take payment over the net, they should be able to email back too! i would also think twice about their customer service level. what if you have a problem with the snake? how do you want to be treated? i'm not saying their bad, just thinking that if service before the shipment isn't good, what about after?

vaughn

Thanks

I would avoid jumping on someone about email. They could be busy or never got the email. Just send them another email or better yet call them. A lot of the time when someone starts flaming a seller about communication it ends very badly.

Thanks

who's flaming? these are my thoughts!

both of these guys stated that there were no communication problems until after they ordered? this threw up a red flag to me, and i gave my thoughts. i don't see this as flaming.

oh, if this wasn't directed at me! my bad! lol

vaughn

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

I have an order with them as well for 3 fairly expensive snakes, I DID hear back after I emailed more than once, I would assume just busy. Just email them again if you don't hear, and be nice. I have gotten two emails since I paid.
    wolfy

Thanks

I meant in general, I wasn't pointing out anybody in pacticular. You do have to remember that they get hundreds of emails a day and they have to go through each one, so if yours gets missed be understanding.

Thanks

I am understanding about it, i deal with e mail servers at work a few times a week and know they go down. i have sent 2 e mails to them with no response. they don't have a number to call posted on there site. if they wont answer my mails i have sent so far how would i get there number, email and ask for it? now I'm running in circles. lol. my spirits are up and i have nothing bad to say about them yet. i just wanted some advice on the situation. i didn't want to start a flaming session so if someone wants to flame them please start your own thread and do it, don't do it on here.
    now in regards to saying someone is flaming them on this thread, I'm not saying that. this is for someone who should come along and flame them lol.

keep the peace and does anyone have there number?
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

Valid point - inquiries are acceptable - flames are not.

I would suggest in the absence of an email response you go to their webite and the associated forums (TSE > Main Directory > FAQ's, Forums Support, Bug Reports, and Feedback ) and there are threads regarding the inavailability of a phone number.

If you have complaints, issues etc I would suggest the best place to have them addressed is with the source itself - your best chance of finding a working number would be through those channels.

Of course since this IS an inquiries forum we would of course be interested in knowing how all of this works out for you.

(EDIT: and as it's only been a couple of days without a response via email remember patience is a virtue!)

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast