Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,335

4 members and 3,331 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

ASF: Grapical Chart of Breeding sturcture?

Hey Y'all

I was wondering does anybody has or knows a breeding structure layout? So that I can understand how (I need) to match females to males and vice versa and view the overall breeding line progression. Maybe this is called a pedigree?

Thanks
    Hey, you there! are you an ASF breeder?
    Are you interested in taking it up a notch?

Listen up, earlier today I stumbled upon a company's site that has web-based software that makes it possible to register and categorize the ASFs, basically building a professional database. I don't know if there are many of such digital products available. But this software is the chips! I mean come on, read the following about the breeder subscription:

"The breeder account allows the user to update only their own data. The manager will always have the option to see and approve the updates. Breeders with a breeder account can also simulate trial pedigrees and calculate inbreeding percentages with animals in the database. The manager decides which information members with a breeder account can have access to."

The manager in this case will be the person that actually subscribes to the breeder account
    You then can grant other people access, which makes it possible for them to interact with the software and thus build a database.

Here is a link that lists all the features
    https://www.zooeasy.com/features/list-features/
    Here I have selected just a very small portion of the features

• Record all index data including titles, parents, breeder, and owner
    • Follow bloodlines unlimitedly and see the information displayed in pedigrees
    • Show pictures of ancestors in online pedigrees
    • Printed pedigrees include pictures of ancestors
    • Precise inbreeding calculations
    • Mean kinship calculation
    • Print pedigree including picture, watermark, and logo
    • Brilliant default check to prevent double pedigree numbers
    • Overview of cousins, uncles, aunts, ancestors, related and unrelated per anima
    • Create a relationship matrix that shows how closely animals are related

There is also a limited free subscription which will let you only track 25 animals. Probably to test it out, however, all the subscriptions have 30 day free trail. Without any strings attached to it, I’m, going to subscribe to the Breeder account option As I see that one is very suitable for my goals. This might be interesting for a lot of members here.

*I’m not affiliated with the company nor do I have a sponsorship deal with them.
    I’m just a dude that stumbled upon it and now I’m hyped.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MikeMars For This Useful Post:

Homebody (06-08-2023)