Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,901

2 members and 1,899 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Threaded View

Thanks

Can I see some enclosures?

I'm working on my guy's 4x2x2 this weekend (well, preliminarily - I still have stuff to buy!) but I'm stuck on decor. Like, I have ideas, but I'm struggling with visualizing it enough to know what I need to buy and how to put it all in there. I was going to make a background with expanding foam, grout, and polycrilic, but it's been too cold to apply the polycrilic and I'm tired of waiting to set this thing up. Thinking of just going background-free.

Can y'all just post some pictures of your 4x2x2s so I can see how you set yours up? I'd especially LOVE pictures that show how you attach things. I want to get a big stick for him (he likes to explore upwards, plus I like the look of it) but I'm worried about attaching it well enough. Same with vines - I want to put vines in, but I can't figure out how to hang them.

Also would love recommendations for naturalistic-looking hides, leaf litter, etc.

If there's already a thread with this kind of thing, please point me in that direction! I didn't see one when I looked.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lehx For This Useful Post:

YungRasputin (01-20-2023)