Noticed blue eyes on my ball python on September 10th and since I have a lamp heater, I made a humidity box on the 12th with wet moss (no noticeable shed yet). I put my python in it and she crawled out of it shortly after but I left it in there, figuring she knew where it was and could regulate her own humidity if/when she needs it.

On the 14th I thought she had shed completely because there was old skin outside the hide. But then I removed the hide and saw she was in active shed, with skin peeling all over. Fast forward to yesterday (the 17th) and I take a look at her and really think she's done shedding and tried to feed her (first time transition to f/t) and she didn't take it at all, but I noticed there's still some shed close to her head.

Pictures attached, including how much skin I've collected (sidenote, I had my son handle her a little just now for the longest he has and she uncurled on her own but then was in this striking pose, and actually tried to strike my other son who was moving his legs nearby. If they get in this position while handling, should I return them to their cage immediately or is it not a big deal?).

Is this a stuck shed? Do I need to do anything about it? I took out the humidity box a few days ago because honestly didn't think she was using it but can put it back.