Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,290

3 members and 3,287 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

Spotted Pythons Breeding.

So my females shed and the big girl 3.5' plus I believe, has been out of her hide everyday just rolled up in the front of the cage which is unusual for her. Before she was always in there and I wasn't sure if she was just settling in better or what and it appeared as if she was looking for something because she hasn't been eating and she was trying to get out the other day-first time ever. So I saw my male going into shed the other day and I decided that I would put them together when he was finished and see what happens. I hadn't really cooled them all that much so I wasn't sure if they would be responsive because of all the conflicting info I have got on the requirements for breeding but one says you don't even need to cool that much. Well I put the male in her tank cuz it's bigger and they were crawling all over each other I was ecstatic until she went into her hide and left him out. I go in 20 min. and they are GETTIN IT ON!!!!! They have been going at it for an hour or so I will proly seperate them in a few.

I'm so happy! So what now? more humidity?a lay box? I got some crappy pics I might upload later neways gluck w/ your projects 2!
    <};..... The Salt of the Earth .....;}>

1.0 Het Albino ball python (Oreo)1.2 Spotted pythons (Rocky, Bertha and Pheobes)1.1 Het Albino colombian boas, pastel male(Cookie and Cream)0.0.1 Veiled Chameleon (Buddy)0.0.2 Red-eyed tree fogs 1.0 Black lab (Smoky)1.0 Cat (Simba)0.0.0 COMING SOON!

Check out Salty's frickin zoo at ball-pythons.net!

Thanks

Re: Spotted Pythons Breeding.

I wouldn't seperate them at all. At least, not until they stop showing any interest in one another at all.