I’m getting a jungle carpet python next month and just had a few questions. I appreciate any responses if anyone has any ideas.

1. I plan on keeping her in a 36” tub as quarantine and until she’s a little bigger. If I do this, is a UTH fine as the only heat source for ~6 months?

2. If I am able to use the tub temporarily, would just branches (like grape wood) work as perches/climbing, or should I also modify it somehow to have PVC or bamboo perches going across? If the latter, any ideas on how to secure those in a tub?

3. I plan on upgrading to a 4x2x3 PVC cage whenever it arrives (my last one took about 6-7 months from AP Cages). This will still be temporary, I plan on upgrading all of my snakes once space is not an issue. I have the same question as the second, how would I secure PVC or bamboo for her to perch on? In my crested geckos cage I siliconed in shower rod holders and put the bamboo in those, but I don’t know if that’s secure enough for a carpet python and I don’t want her to get hurt if it falls.