So I've had my snake since August and he's shed twice for me. First time the shed was in pieces but that was my fault for not noticing he was in shed. Next shed I was having humidity problems, because glass enclosure, but I have a humidity hide that he went in so shed was perfect.

Problem or at least my confusion is I don't know when he's going to shed. He typically looks dull and like he's going to shed for like 2-3 weeks. But I noticed this time that his eyes went blue and it took him 4 days later to actually shed and he did that weird thing some of you mention with the going nice and clear but not actually having shed.

Also I know you're not supposed to feed them when they're in shed but how do figure that out? Do you just stop feeding when they go dull or specifically when their eyes change? I wouldn't think when they go dull because for my young ball python that would be a long time without food for a growing snake.

For the other snakes I've taken care of their eyes go blue and they knew not eat. They kinda did it themselves. Then shed the next day or two.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk