Been thinking about it for future species (namely a blue beauty), and I've noticed that when it comes to PVC enclosures I always seem to run into an issue of them not being long enough, or tall enough since VBBRS like some arboreal opportunities. And any that offer sufficient length and height often have very lofty prices of over a grand.

And then I thought of folks that utilize china cabinets as snake enclosures which in theory would (should I find one suitable) provide both dimensions while not breaking the bank. Plus I'd undoubtedly be able to get such a setup up and running at a far more reasonable time compared to the multiple months a lot of PVC companies take to make and ship these days (5 months in waiting for the T10 I ordered for my BP for example and probably another 5 to go with how everything's been delayed). Obviously there are extra factors to consider like modifications (sealants, vents, wiring, ect.) and finding one made out of safe wood that doesn't have dangerous oils and/or chemical treatments, but I'm curious if others here have tried this method and would love to hear of any successes and challenges involved.