Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,873

0 members and 2,873 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

More pinstripe help

I thought for sure I figured this guy out as jigsaw enchi poss OD but a very respected breeder said it was pin disco OD. Pairing was Pinstripe Disco x Mojave Enchi Fire Orange Dream. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 972 Posts
    I don't think Disco and OD could cause that much shrinkage and keyholing on the alien heads in a Pinstripe. I can't find a picture of a Disco OD Pin, but if you look at what Disco Pin and OD Pin look like, I just don't see it. I think Mojave MUST be there because of the keyholes being so much of the side pattern. If Disco is present, that breeder may be correct about Enchi not being there.
    7.22 BP 1.4 corn 1.1 SD retic 0.1 hognose

Thanks

Re: More pinstripe help

Quote Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    I don't think Disco and OD could cause that much shrinkage and keyholing on the alien heads in a Pinstripe. I can't find a picture of a Disco OD Pin, but if you look at what Disco Pin and OD Pin look like, I just don't see it. I think Mojave MUST be there because of the keyholes being so much of the side pattern. If Disco is present, that breeder may be correct about Enchi not being there.
    Thanks, I would agree Mojave has to be in there and I say enchi because the snake is really lightened up overall which that typically happens with enchi and mojave together. Plus those eye stripes to me just look enchi. I'm not sold on OD, it does look like it to me but it's new for me this year and I'm struggling to see it in some of these combos.