So today I was letting my ball python crawl around on the couch while I was sitting down and when I thought she was just getting cozy between the cushions, she actually ended up inside of the couch frame—she disappeared within 30 seconds of me noticing her going between the cushions. This is a new couch and I had no idea that was even possible...and yes I already know I need to be more careful in the future. Anyways, she has been in there for over 7 hours and I’m freaking out....I already tore the bottom fabric open but still no luck at getting to her. I can feel where she is but can’t grab her. I tried to lure her out with a dead mouse (she usually eats live...will I have to do a live one as bait? I am not confident that she’s hungry enough to eat yet and I don’t know what I’d do with the live critter in the meantime), as well as a heat lamp. I even put a cold drink near the spot in the couch where she’s hanging out for about 5 minutes hoping that would prompt her to go to the heat but that didn’t work. I’m in complete panic mode. I need to sleep but I can’t take my eye off the couch in case she comes Out...im worried it could be days and I have work in the morning. I already tried moving the couch Into a spare bedroom so that at least if I have to leave I’d know she’s in that room if she decides to come out but the couch didn’t fit through the door frame. This couch is my landlords so I am really trying to avoid tearing the fabric open. I am desperate and any advice will help pleeaaaaaaassesseeee.