It's been a while since I've posted but thankfully for good reasons. No issues with my snake and she up until recently has been living a nice settled life.

I've noticed in the past few weeks, however, she's started to really corkscrew. She's a pastel super cinnamon so she shouldn't have any spider in her, but I was wondering if this is something that has appeared in other morphs? She's just turning 5 years old so I know she's hitting adult age and size, and I was wondering if that was contributing to it at all.

I was having thoughts that this could be general ball python neurological symptom that can could have multiple causes because she was hatched with a birth defect - completely missing eye - and I am wondering if maybe she's had underlying neurological issues related to that all along and it's just now becoming very pronounced.

She's otherwise been a great eater, sheds regularly, lives in a stable environment though I am looking to upgrade her into a larger enclosure soon this summer since she's outgrown her current one. Is there anything anyone's found to help mitigate it?