so I've had my BP for roughly 8 weeks now and overall its been pretty good and easy. He is a killerbee yb het pie male. He currently weighs 155 grams or so. He eats consistently now and he was hiding in his hide during the day and coming out at night. Which I thought was pretty standard.. About a week ago I noticed that he's been sleeping outside the hides. No matter what I do, switching around hides placing him in the hide or whatever he will just move himself back outside the hide, wedged outside the hide or right out in the open.

I've replaced the substrate, cleaned the hides, replaced the water every couple days, and kept the temps pretty normal. The temps range from 86-93 on the high side and 74-80 on the low side. I have a fogger to keep the humidity right which i put in there about 3 weeks ago.. The humidity is currently at 70% as he is in shed. The only thing left for him to shed is his nose and eye caps. He's been shedding now for the last 9 days or so. I thought maybe hes out in the open all the time from him shedding but idk.

Any ideas on why he is doing this would be much appreciated. I want him to be a happy snake and everything I've read says its not normal for them to be out of their hide for extended periods of time.