Picked up a new 36x18 PVC enclosure at Tampa repticon for my young blood python and got a pulse thermometer for my CHE along with his heat mat which is connected to a thermostat as well because I got tired of fighting with the glass tank everyday to maintain stable temps all in all it works great but to my complete dismay he still avoids the hot side like the plague! The ambient on the hot side is 79-83 and about 77-80 on the cool side his heat mat on the hot side sits at 83-84. I’ve tried cutting off the CHE lowering the heat mat etc nothing seems to convince him to go to the hot side my humidity is between 55-70% consistently. When I got him he was on live mice I got him to take a f/t hopper the first feed and then a f/t weened rat pup the second, that was about 2-3 weeks ago and he has not been out of hiding since then I check on him every so often to see if he’s shedding and I don’t see any signs yet he doesn’t seem very interested in eating what so ever and I’m starting to worry any advice would be very helpful I tried to get feeding him and leaving it in overnight he struck it on Tongs but I think it was more of a fear response then a hungry response I’ll post a pic of his current set up this problem started before I moved him to his new PVC so I don’t think it’s an acclimation problem. Thank you in advance

https://imgur.com/gallery/XldjSsh