Hello,

So I have a sinaloan milk snake for around 2 years now. He has outgrown his previous terrarium that was in this big shelf, and I decided to make him a bigger terrarium our of the whole shelf. The dimensions are 82cmm wide x 89.5 cm tall, and 35 cm deep (around 2.9 feet tall x 2.7 feet wide and 1.2 feet deep). He is almost 3 feet snake so I guessed this will be good size for him.

Now I know the terrarium is too tall but the plan was to make two ledges on each side and bridges around and in the center a big tree, so that he can't be more that 1.2 feet off the ground at any direction. Anyway, to cut the story short I planned to feed him and get the ledges on Monday as he would not get out of his hide at lest 3 to 4 days after a meal. I planned to install them as soon as he digested and pooped. And I didn't see any way he could climb flat walls. But he did. Just as I was going back with food I notice him falling from the top of the tank, at lest 2 feet (max 2.5 feet) down and right on a big branch.

I took him out and looked if he is moving his whole body. He was, even grabbed my finger with his tail. He was spooked so I could not pinpoint where there any panful spots. I tried feeding him and he ate just normal, hogged the food down and went in to the warm end cave...

Now. I plan to take a look at him again in 48h to see if he is OK. If he vomits or has any other problems - vet ASAP.
Is this a good plan? How long until I know we are out of the woods? Days, months?

Its Sunday today and vets are not working and I don't know was it good idea to feed him (was a small meal) anyway, I just panicked last night so bad and didn't know what to do, he did not ate for 19 days as I wanted to feed him after he gets comfortable in the new terrarium... Man I am an idiot!