I'm writing up the plans for huge enclosures for my scrub and retic. I'm talking like at least 5x5x6. Considering the wall space is 12' wide with walls on both sides, I'm trying to figure out how to get into the enclosures. I could leave enough space on both sides to get in, but then it's quite tight.

So I'm thinking put the door on the front. Initially I was thinking make a 2x4 door frame and slide in a plexiglass sheet. The benefits of this are that I could do 4x6 door, which is an odd shape, as far as doors go, but it's custom, so who cares. But I'm not sure it'll be stable or tight enough edges. So my other idea is a storm door, like this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Andersen...36WH/202985062. The downside is it's only 3ft wide, so that'd cut down on the viewing space. Plus, I'd need to bump the height to like 7' to accommodate the door. However, the benefit is that it's prebuilt, highly durable, with hopefully tight edging. The cost of both is close enough to not worry about the difference.

Any thoughts?