My baby borneo stopped eating all of a sudden in November. He is about 7 months old now, weighing 128g. He was in the high 130s about a month ago.

He used to be a garbage disposal, eating any frozen i tossed to him. I can leave with him in a small container, I can leave it in the enclosure all night, I can blast it with a hair dryer and he will not take anything. For a fat bodied snake, he's thinned out now. He went to the vet on Wednesday and they could tell me nothing. We did a fecal, they xrayed him to check for a blockage (think maybe constipated), and I was sent home with the instructions to soak him more. Nothing came of the tests they did, everything is normal.

I've been playing with his heat, dropping it a few degrees and raising it at my vet's suggestion, but I prefer to keep it at 85f. Humidity is harder to do, and idk if my digital thing is accurate, but today it's at 70%. He has a huge water dish that he can fit his whole body in and the enclosure is a 15qt tub. Nothing has changed since I got him, he's a real tiny guy so an enclosure upgrade is not needed.

I did get him to eat live twice during all this, however, there is a damn mouse shortage in my area. I've called the 3 pet shops that carry feeders in my area 2 weeks in a row now and we haven't had any brought in. Monday i will call once more but im out of hope.