Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,185

1 members and 3,184 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

Threaded View

Thanks

Boaphile enclosure arrived damaged

I ordered a 6322D Combo Cage from Boaphile Plastics for Christmas. I opened up the boxes yesterday only to find a hand size hole smashed in the back panel of the left unit. Thanks Fedex. Of course it had to be the unit that had the heat panel and fluorescent light installed in it.

I emailed the owner of Boaphile plastics with pictures attached explaining the situation to see if I could possibly get a replacement unit, but I haven't gotten a response yet. I'm also going to file a damage claim with Fedex but I have little hope of getting reimbursement from them.

I guess my main question to everyone is, have you had a similar experience with Boaphile Plastics and did they replace your damaged goods? I know the owner prefers to talk on the phone, but I think they've been closed for the holidays. I'm planning to try again on Monday.

If I don't have any hope of getting a reimbursement or replacement unit, does anyone have any ideas on how to patch the hole to possibly make the unit useable? It's an amazing enclosure other than the hole.

Thanks so much!
    1.0 Normal ball python (Buddy)
    0.1 Colombian boa (Tina)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kath_ For This Useful Post:

Kam (01-01-2021)