I acquired my 2nd ball a short time ago from someone wanting to rehome her. I say "her" because that's what I was told and thats what they were told from the person they got her from about 11 years ago. She has been fed live that entire time. Previous owner said they tried f/t but she wouldn't take it. She accepted f/t for me twice and then stopped eating. My other ball went off food at same time so I didn't think too much of it. That was almost 3 months ago. Now my other ball has eaten but when I offered f/t to her she literally turned tail and "ran" into hide, not even poking her head out. I need to weigh her again but she has lost very little weight as of 3 weeks ago. I'm tempted to try live just to get her to eat and that's what she is used to but really don't want to. And I'm not sure how. Do you have to kill it first or just make sure it doesn't hurt the snake? I was really hoping because she ate 2 f/t for her 1st 2 feedings that all was good. Nothing in her husbandry has changed. UTH on thermostat at 91 and a heat lamp on thermostats at 88 and cool side at 80. Humidity pretty steady at 55%. 80 gal tank with Plexiglas lids. She had a good shed not long ago. I'm at a loss.