Okay... this is getting urgent. Something is majorly wrong with my cali king. I'm not sure of age, but we got it back in December. He's always been a sassy little thing and a voracious eater.

Despite how much he eats, though, one thing puzzled me: he wasn't growing. Those first couple months he went from 15 grams to 20, and now he's just been holding steady at that weight and gaining nothing. He still ate every time though, so I just figured he was going his own pace and tried not to worry myself about it.

Until about a month ago. I ran out of pinks and grabbed a couple store ones (petsmart) until my order came. I guess the package this time just ran big this time or something, but I did notice these pinks were just a tad larger than what I previously fed. They def weren't fuzzies, just bigger. I personally didn't think these were too big, maybe 1.5x his body versus the old 1.25x, so I went along and fed it to him and one to my baby corn (who's fat and happy. I dont think it was a package gone bad). A day later I find it in the tank regurged. I realized my mistake then and left him alone for a week and fed him again when my smaller pinkies came in again.

That meal came and went just fine. My 3rd feeding, however, for some reason he turned back and regurged again on the smaller pink. I panicked and checked the enclosure, temps are okay (hot at 85f), I did a thorough clean. Week later and he did it a 4th time. I'm starting to panic here and this time I wait a little longer than a week, maybe a week and a half. I decide I should try to go even smaller so I did the only think I could think of and cut off a small section of mouse tail to eat. It's thinner than the pink, shorter than the pink, hardly a meal at all but I figured it was better than nothing at this moment. I just discovered that in his tank tonight

I want to call the reptile vet but I'm afraid they won't be able to do anything just because he's so small. Like, I don't even know how you'd dose medicine for something that is 20 grams. He's kept his appetite so far but I can tell he is slowing down. I just wanted to come here and make sure there's absolutely nothing else I should be doing for him.