I'm finally getting back into ball pythons and I'm about to start the preparation process. Any sturdy recommendations? Strong branches? Any store bought hides that can hold a adult python? He will get a smaller one in the meantime but I was curious if they actually made any suitable for adults.

A good place to get cork? The male I have my eye on is only 110g right now but I'm looking for things that'll hold up as he grows. Can I put aquarium statues in his enclosure? Process of prepping items like that?

It'll also be my first time using a heat lamp. I plan to get a lamp adjusting stand so that his lamp isn't directly on his enclosure top. A CHE will be put in the lamp. Instead of a screen lid, I'll be using a piece of plexiglass with holes drilled into it on a 20g tank. Will the plexiglass work with the lamp overhead or will it get too hot or not hot enough?

Would a jumpstart thermostat be a good idea for a starter tstat? I eventually plan to get him two herpstat 2s for his lamp and heat pad but was curious as to if the jumpstart one will work for now. What kind of accurite product would be best to see his humidity/ temperature on? Will they become inaccurate if the python knocks it over? Best place to put it? Best temp gun? I used to have one but I don't remember the brand it was.

I'm super excited to get back into keeping pythons!!