Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,377

4 members and 3,373 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Threaded View

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    If I were you, I would move your CP to a glass tank with locks.

I used tub with my CP at the start. It was locked, clipped all around the sides. He escaped.

I tried again adding every inch of the tub lid was clipped. He escaped again.

Both times I found him hiding in a nearby stack of clothes for donations, so I got lucky. That tub was like Alcatraz: somehow, he escaped. To this day, I could not figure it out. The clips were still in the same place. The air holes were smaller than his head. He managed to squeeze himself out, no scratches, no injuries found.

My Bender is now in a 29 gallon tall tank. He spends half his day perched and waiting for food, the other half trying to get out of the tank through the top mesh lid (locked) to get to food. I have 2 corns , a king and a woman who are just as food motivated, but they at least go sleep in their hides or do something else. Nope, not Bender. He is always waiting or trying to break out.

On a side note, Bender is very observant of what is going on outside his tank. I think tall glass tanks would be more suitable for this species.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheesenugget For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (08-10-2020),Caitlin (08-10-2020)