Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,004

0 members and 3,004 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397

Threaded View

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Feral baby kitten caught/need help/progression thread

I read through the FAQs but could not find the answer to whether or not it is allowed to post GoFundMe link? Please redact this link if it is not allowed:

Story: Baby tortie kitten about 2-3 weeks old had been begging and crying for food in my neighborhood. I had been feeding it, earning it's trust to move closer and closer to her. Mom had not been seen by myself or the neighbors. It is very unusual for kittens born in the wild leaving it's nest to look and beg for food (Natural instinct is to stay quiet and hide). Anyways, my plan was to trap both mom and baby to get mom spayed. Mom was again a no-show. It started pouring and kitten is eating in front of me, out from under my car. It was now or never, and with no gloves on, I grabbed her asap.

She will be seeing a vet later today. I discovered a wound on her lower lip this afternoon during a bath. Her lower lip is detached, leaving her gums and chin exposed. Other signs are her eyes are cloudy, a squinty eye, and maybe some worms. Some food, TLC, vet care and time, is all she need.

Funds are a little tight at home because of a medical procedure I had to go through recently and I did not count in fostering this soon again. Rescues are inundated with kittens, and this baby will get a kitty cold at the local shelter. While I am looking for discounted vet services and spay surgery, any donations will help cover whatever expense there is. I am also looking for potential adopters for her, so if you are interested, we can discuss that later when she is about 8 weeks old, healthy, vaccinated, spayed, and microchipped

If you cannot donate, please share.

I will post her pic in a separate post on Tapatalk.
    Last edited by bcr229; 06-15-2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Removed GFM Link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheesenugget For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (06-15-2020)