So this might be a silly question, but does anyone's ball python have a thing about textures? My firefly male seems to have certain textures that he really enjoys. Examples..

He'll wrap himself around my friend's neck, turn sideways and rub his side along the stubble of his beard

One time while cruising on my bed, I was doing laundry and laid down a silk pillowcase. He made a beeline for it, and when he got inside it he again turned his body sideways and started rubbing all along it. If I present a different pillowcase, he doesn't seem to notice it, but he'll go for the silk one every time.

He does the same thing on one of my rugby jerseys if I'm wearing it while handling him

He 100% does not have mites, and it happens whether he's recently shed or not (and on both smooth and rough surfaces). It also happens when he's on solid ground and when being handled, so I'm not sure its a stability concern of his. Could this be a behaviour thing or am I reading too much into this? It seems pretty adorable honestly, but I'd hate for it to be a sign of something serious