So I have a dwarf retic I’ve had for 4 years, and he had a respiratory infection we got treated. We’ve taken him to multiple different vets, with multiple different answers that we should keep his humidity at 50% to 75%, and the most recent one who specializes in reptiles and one of my good friends said to not add any humidity and to just give him soaks when he’s in shed. But the problem is, he’s had multiple bad sheds using this method, and I don’t really know what to do. With all of these contradictory answers it’s very frustrating. I just want my snake to thrive for me, but I don’t know what to do as he’s my first snake. I’m willing to make any changes I can to make his life better. I’m in need of some advice. He’s in a 6x2x2, wooden enclosure with glass, with paper towels as substrate, his temperature is 90 to 95 depending on where he goes on the warm end, and 78 to 80 on the cool end. He has a big enough water bowl he can completely soak in which is what the vet recommended me to do. I’ve been really beating myself up over this and all I want is to make my snake happy.