Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,136

2 members and 3,134 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

zacharynay (18)

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,554
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot

Threaded View

BPnet Senior Member Lizardlicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 657 Posts

BIG gorl, but HOW big? (Hey, y'all miss me??)

Yoooo hey y'all it has been a WHILE since I posted here. Crazy stuff has been my life over the last couple years. Had another baby. Bought 20 acres about 30 minutes away from our current city and now we're starting our dream hobby farm! Got more chickens and also some geese. Downsized the collection a LOT because we will be living on a tiny 10X20 cabin with naught but solar power and a generator for a couple years while we build our permanent home and add infrastructure to the farm.

But you know, I still had to keep my favs, and also wanted to have potential babies in the future, so rn we still have Riddle, Bean, and Strudel. All three shed this week and all three just ate. Seems like Bean is ready to graduate to medium rats, but the real question, and the reason I'm posting is: I think maybe Strudel needs to be moved up to large sized rats. Looking at them in the store I thought, "nah, that's surely too big, isn't it?" but comparing the medium rat to her now, i'm second guessing. A quick browse through old threads shows, as usual, that it's a mixed bag so I thought I'd provide some visuals:

Here she is mid squeeze. That is NOT the thickest part of her, only about the first third of her body and still seems a little small.

Post swallow, still realigning her jaw and still cruising. Rat has left hardly a bump to be seen.

So, next size up??
    Last edited by Lizardlicks; 05-07-2020 at 01:54 AM. Reason: spelling errors