Hey everyone. I'm having issues with my Ball pythons and eating. Yes I know this is a common thing, but for the first time, I'm actually stumped. I have 5 Ball pythons of various ages, from 1-9 years old. I have 3 that have always been very picky eaters, and 2 that always eat, no matter what. They have always been kept in a room in the basement where I can control the temperature easily.
I recently moved them to the next room over, which is smaller, and now none of them are eating except my little aggressive phantom male baby. It's been 5 weeks now.
The ambient temperature is pretty steady, and the hot spots are bang on. Only difference is a new room.
It's quiet, warm, and I don't know what else to try. I did notice that they seem to come out and are always searching around the tank a lot. And I mean a lot. They seem interested when I present the rat or mouse, but won't strike. I've earned the rodents, tried feeding at night, and I'm running out of ideas.
They are housed in various cages. Front opening ExoTerra tanks. Should I move them to tubs? The humidity is also pretty good at 40-60%
Any ideas would be helpful. I've scoured the internet for ideas but I feel like I've tried most of those.
Thanks ☺️