I want to set up a bio active vivarium for my ball pythons and Mexican black king snake. I have four terrariums in total. I highlighted my questions and organized them into categories.

40 gallon (Female Ball Python)
40 gallon (Female Ball Python)
30 gallon (Male Ball Python)
10 gallon (Mexican Black King Snake)

ISOPODS: I have 30 powder blue and 100 dwarf white isopods in total. How many isopods should I use for each terrarium? Should I continuously add more over time to ensure they colonize successfully in my terrariums? Once they are in there, should I do anything else other than add leaf litter/ cork bark to help them survive?

ISOPOD CARE:
I currently have the isopods in separate containers. (Blue top for POWDER BLUES and red top for WHITE DWARFS) pics below. I don't have any palm bark so am using cork. I boiled leaves I gathered from outside (Maple & Oak). The substrate is coco fiber with sphagnum moss and I make sure to maintain the humidity in the dwarf white container. Is there anything I can do to improve my cultures? Are there any other ways to sterilize leaves?

SPRING TAILS: I currently don't have any on hand but hope to find some at the reptile convention later this month. How many should I add into each terrarium? Do you know where I could get some now in Canada? Would it be ok if I add the isopods before the spring tails?

SCALE ROT: As I'm doing research, I find that scale rot becomes an issue when it comes to bio active set ups. I added lots of substrate to ensure there were layers for water to drain down so the top would stay dry (pics below of my tanks). How else can I protect my snakes from scale rot? Are there any other risks I should take in account other than scale rot?

MY SETUP:
I want my snakes to have a natural experience and full life in captivity. I don't just want them to survive but to thrive instead. I have artificial plants as I don't get sufficient sunlight in my room but I would be happy to add low light plants, I just haven't found any good ones yet. Is there anything I can add to my terrariums to enrich their experience or overall improve their health? Are there any low light plants that you've had success with?

SPOT CLEANING:
I find that some people choose to take out feces while some leave them in the setup, same with urate. I thought the clean up crew would be responsible for breaking down the waste. What should I take out when I spot clean? Should I ever remove the decorations and scrub them clean?

Thank you for your time & response in advance. If you see any fault or flaw in my care, please let me know. I always believe there is room for improvement and would appreciate your honest opinion.